Statue Your Thoughts on a SSC Supergirl PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Your Thoughts on SSC Supergirl PF

This or GTFO, Sideshow:

supergirlstyleguide.jpg

I like #1 or #2 but not in the New 52 outfit. I'd also like to see one based on J Scott Campbell's pose.

y9agupug.jpg

:hi5:

My issue with that sort of flying pose is potential leaning. I'd be cool with her standing on top of the Daily Planet as a base (like Supes)

That's true. I just love that drawing. Another one I'd like would be from Adam Hughes.

zapu9y2y.jpg

I hope this happens sooner rather than later. I'd say pose 1 or 2, but outfit #2. I wouldn't think they'll do the new costume because it wouldn't go with the rest of the line.

That's true. I just love that drawing. Another one I'd like would be from Adam Hughes.

zapu9y2y.jpg
I absolutely love this one! But as I'm also not into the whole sitting thing, I'd be sad. LOL. But great none the less, I'd breaking my no-sitting rule for this.

An entire set of comiquettes based on the Batman and Superman Animated series would be sellouts IMO.

Only if this was in Life Size Figure format, would I then buy this :lol

It won't be in the New 52 costume whenever the statue shows up
I agree, but Batgirl is awfully close to the New 52 in suit. Bit different colors and could be seen by the gauntlets and legs.

I like the first picture the best, but could do without the cut-out in her boots.
No offense, I'd rather Sideshow GTFO :lol
Yeah, while I enjoy the new 52 a bit, I just don't like her hair or face in it. Costume is interesting.

I could never get into those old super long curly hairs from older comics :lol

Now that I look at it, #1 looks like SDCC PG!

In defense, Supergirl cover girl was made plenty before PG (I think)

I could never get into those old super long curly hairs from older comics :lol

Now that I look closer, I don't think it's the hair, it's the HAIRBAND that bothers me. I feel like Olivia Newton John's "Let's Get Physical" should be playing in the background or something lol.

Now that I look closer, I don't think it's the hair, it's the HAIRBAND that bothers me. I feel like Olivia Newton John's "Let's Get Physical" should be playing in the background or something lol.
Haha yeah hairband too is a bit much. Hairband isn't like yoga pants, only a few can pull it off.

Just make that booty nice and big Sideshow.

:goodpost:

Not #1. Supergirl has to look as young as possible.

#2 is wonderful and I probably like it better than #3 but can never go wrong with Michael Turner.

Back