XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ActionJackson83

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thread to get the hype started on one of the most anticipated statues of my all time favorite villains in the Marvel Universe!

Sneak images posted on their facebook page
xr38.jpg

uj0uc.jpg

Good posting Jackson. XM statues should all have there own treads now. This is what I know about this piece

It comes with 2 poses. One with 2 hands grasping a cosmic cube and the other is the infinity gauntlet standard Thanos pose. There will also be a switch out hand holding iron man helmet with wires sticking out

I'm excited. I have always wanted a 1/4 Thanos :rock

Wow, he's gonna be crazy. The mad Titan is going to be so awesome.

Good posting Jackson. XM statues should all have there own treads now. This is what I know about this piece

It comes with 2 poses. One with 2 hands grasping a cosmic cube and the other is the infinity gauntlet standard Thanos pose. There will also be a switch out hand holding iron man helmet with wires sticking out

I'm excited. I have always wanted a 1/4 Thanos :rock

Holding ironmans helmet! Nice!

That looks like Thor's hammer on the base too gonna be an awesome one how tall is thanos ok the comics?

They really are. They are simple but really well executed. The poses are one of their best selling features.

If I were just starting out collecting Marvel statues I would focus on getting XM's product. As I have nearly what I want or on order already I'm happy to admire their work from afar.

This is what I know about this piece

Wow wow wow wow wow!

damiensandow5.gif

The height his right foot is raised doesn't look enough to be Thors hammer to me :dunno

Might not be the exact dimension, but I think that's what he's stepping on. Or maybe rubble with the hammer infront? Who knows. But those two things, then ironman helmet in hand. :drool

Pretty sure that's Mjolinor's handle with the leather straps between his feet so if it's laying flat that's about how high he'd be stepping.

Pretty sure that's Mjolinor's handle with the leather straps between his feet so if it's laying flat that's about how high he'd be stepping.

That's what I said in the XM thread lol then Collecterol linked this thread. Besides it's just a digital sculpt. They could change all the measurements to make it right

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Back