White Queen EX Sold out - Edition Set at 900

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
We have officially set the edition size of the Sideshow Exclusive Emma Frost - White Queen comiquette to 900 pieces worldwide, and this edition has now sold through! The regular edition is now available for pre-order, or you can sign up on the Wait List for the exclusive.

:confused: for some reason when I click on the link on the front page, it takes me to Yoda and Luke PF :confused:

TOE said:
:confused: for some reason when I click on the link on the front page, it takes me to Yoda and Luke PF :confused:

Click on her picture instead...

Emma is 7178 and 71781
Luke/Yoda is 7148 and 71481

Someone made on error on the links...

SideshowDusty said:
Oops :eek: Can we just blame it on Chris? ;)

Hi Dusty :)

Quick question: What are the dimension on the Exclusive Artwork? Thanks.

:D Wow 900, that's less of an ES that I thought it'd be. If you're fielding questions Dusty, when can we expect the next offering?

TOE said:
Hi Dusty :)

Quick question: What are the dimension on the Exclusive Artwork? Thanks.

Hm, I don't know if it's been decided yet. I will try to find out and post it to the product page as soon as possible!

SideshowDusty said:
Hm, I don't know if it's been decided yet. I will try to find out and post it to the product page as soon as possible!

cool. thanks.

SideshowDusty said:
you guys should make the artwork 1:1 with the statue if its not set in stone yet

WOW!!

That was a pretty fast sell out. I can't believe that SS sold almost 900 of these all ready.

I think one of the major factors in sales for this piece was the price. $125 for a 16 in statue IMO is a great deal.

The power of T&A is a fabulous thing. :D :naughty :love :drool

the excl. is basically a poster from what i'm seeing(it's not on canvas, right?) and i don't see it being worth $25 more dollars but that's just me.

Vader AL said:
the excl. is basically a poster from what i'm seeing(it's not on canvas, right?) and i don't see it being worth $25 more dollars but that's just me.

Who said it was $25 more?:confused:

Both versions are $125.

i meant the difference if you buy it from an etailer....more like $20 more though.

Back