Master Replicas Zelda props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seth Gecko

Super Freak
Reaction score
1/6th scale Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Master Sword and Hylian Shield set. It's packed with a LOZ soundtrack, and is exclusive to Target for $39.99.

img0005xl6.jpg

img0003tm8.jpg

img0002br5.jpg

looks nice. wonder if they'll sell as well as the Narnia 1/6 weapon sets. those u can usually find now at stores like Tuesday Morning, Big Lots, ect for about 10 bucks apiece.

Huh....deja vu....I thought there was an already existing thread on this...

Either way, its already out. Its a Target Exclusive done exclusively for Target and Nintendo and its a one-time deal to celebrate the release of Twilight Princess. Pricepoint of $39.99

wow! i knew Amy at MR was inquiring about our input regarding video game props a while back. looks like they're tapping into other areas of the market.

P1X4R said:
wow! i knew Amy at MR was inquiring about our input regarding video game props a while back. looks like they're tapping into other areas of the market.

According to Amy this was a one time deal but if the response is good they will look into acquiring the license from Nintendo. According to MR themselves, Nintendo and Target approached them about doing a mini set in celebration of the TP release so they did, similar to the way that Disney first approached MR to do a Monorail for the 50th which eventually led to them getting the license completely. I don't know about you but I'd kill for this set in a 1:1.

Found 4 at my local Target. Bought them and plan to sell 3 on eBay and one for a "substantial" amount to anyone who wants it.

:lol But really... found 4 of these and bought one. Pretty nice looking (in tha package). Last time I played a Zelda game was the first for the Nitendo!:lol I hope we get more videogame stuff from them. I can't think of anything off the top of my head right now except Devil May Cry. Final Fantasy is already being done.

I just picked up the prop/soundtrack at target about an hour ago. My target had about 25 of them, which was suprising, just took me a while to find it in the store. The sword/shield is amazing, a LOT heavier than I imagined, but really great. Now all I need to get is a link figure to go with it, even though they might be too heavy to put on a figure. Oh well, hope I found out soon.

Back