Black 13 Park - <TOWE> 2014 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m22567

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Black 13 Park - <TOWE> 2014 Exclusive

Cant be ask to put all the pictures on,

pictures are from: https://www.facebook.com/Black13Park

Attractive design and story line i have to say

3.jpg
8.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
36.jpg
39.jpg
47.jpg
49.jpg
19.jpg
31.jpg
27.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 870
Last edited by a moderator:
Ihibihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi

Pretty cool live the arms :)

Wave 1 (2/3 of 399 pieces) sold out in 6 min! Supposed to offer wave 2 on May 5.

damn, thats cool, like the hands

is this done by just a group or one person? (if it was i could understand the price) you only have like 10 minutes to order and it looks like they barely even give the site to buy from.

There is some crazy weird ass figures in the General section. :lol

I dig the weird, dark , grotesque nature of this figure but it doesn't do anything for me in the way of wanting to own one.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I've looked this line up and I read that one at retail was $1100, limited to 30 pieces. Damn. So are these just original artistic designs? I couldn't find anything to attatch them to i.e comic book, cartoon, storyline etc.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

So that was super super cut throat. It appeared for a few seconds and then disappeared (sold out in like five minutes). I was able to complete the deposit payment process in spite of recurrent "Database connection errors!!" message. I am pulled over the side of the road to use an aircard with sketchy service, and I wasn't 100% sure on the time zone difference. That was sooooo stressful but I think I possibly managed to get in an order. I did not receive any confirmation from evenriart tho, only a standard paypal payment sent message >_< I want this so bad I hope it went through fine! Did anyone else get in an order?

Wow I guess I really lucked out. Totally sucks for those folks that got a cancellation email afterwards (which I was afraid would happen to me). I actually wanted two but I was afraid to try to get more than one item...that it would be cancelled.

Back