Watchmen - Rorschach - Play Arts Kai Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm not sure if they're planning other characters but this looks good. Looks like he includes at least two heads.

Actually he includes three heads (with three different ink-blot designs). The figure comes with an impressive set of accessories. Aside from the standard extra hands, you get his grappling gun, a spray can + lit flame for his makeshift flamethrower, a secondary lit flame part to simulate the action, an interchangeable piece of his lower coat to simulate the classic "hands in pockets" pose, the little rose he takes from The Comedian's grave, and last but not least, he comes with his journal.

Needless to say I'm really excited for this release. :yess:

They said they're only planning to make Rorschach so far. In this regard, I hope he sells well enough to spur them on to make the rest of the group (though admittedly I'd be content with just getting Rorschach and Ozymandias).

This will be my first Play Arts figure. Looking forward for the release of this.

Though sadly I sold my Dc Direct 7" and 13" Rorschach figures awhile ago. They started to look dated against my HT 1/6 collection haha.

Square-Enix-Toy-Fair-2014-09.jpg

Looks really good. I hope they do the whole set. :pray:

Is this specifically based on his look from the film or is it a "general" Rorschach? It looks like him from the film but the film really looked like the comic so it's hard to say. In any case it's really cool and I hope they do more.

If it's from the movie I hope they do Silk Spectre II... but not with an anime face or a face with terrible shading where it looks like she has black eyes :lol

Back