• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rain Pulp Fiction Vince & Jule/ Beto Freddy PT1 & PT2/Ark of the Covenant/

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

armysoldier74b

Super Freak
Reaction score
Rain Pulp Fiction Vince & Jule/ Beto Freddy PT1 & PT2/Ark of the Covenant/

Ark of the covenant still up for grabs.
$200 or best offer.

Last edited:
Re: For Sale - Rainman's Demon Head Ra's al Ghul

I believe that is Iminime, not rainman.

Re: For Sale - Iminime's Demon Head / KATO & ELVIS1976 TWO FACE Clothing Set (Weather

Added Kato Harvey Dent clothing set and weathered by Elvis1976

BUMP!!!!

Re: For Sale - Iminime's Demon Head / KATO & ELVIS1976 TWO FACE Clothing Set (Weather

Damn Steve did you score something better to put on Harvey?

Damn Steve did you score something better to put on Harvey?

No, I commissioned Elvis1976 to weather my Kato outfit set and I currently have that in hand and was waiting for Seb to finish rpainting the HS.

Spiderbo put his two face up for sale at a great price so I jumped on it. Now I have an extra clothing set that is ready to ship :)

The original intent was to buy the second one for my brother but afterwards he told me he couldn't afford it off so back to the F/S it goes

Can't wait for Corrose to finish the revolver. The HT is not accurate. The barrel is too long.

Last edited:
Re: For Sale - Iminime's Demon Head / KATO & ELVIS1976 TWO FACE Clothing Set (Wea...

Changed status of Kato Two-Face clothing to Pending.

Bump for Iminime Demon Head. PRICE DROP!!!!

Last edited:
Re: For Sale - Iminime's Demon Head / KATO & ELVIS1976 TWO FACE Clothing Set (Wea...

Kato/Elvis1976 Weathered Two Face Outfit Set SOLD!!

PRICE DROP On Demon Head

BUMP!!!!

For Sale -Demon Head/Venkman/Batman/Sloth/McClane/Dark Helmet

BUMP!!

Reluctantly added Sloth (Pending), McClane ($800), and Dark Helmet (Now off the table)

nazanyda.jpg

Last edited:
Re: For Sale -Demon Head/Venkman/Batman/Sloth/McClane/Dark Helmet

Sloth is Pending

Dark Helmet is off the table.

John McClane is up for grabs $900

Back