hi! I'm a new member with a special request :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traven

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
hi all!

I'm a newby who'd like to be a member of this great community (been regularly visiting the site for a few months now) and also because I'm a fan of SideShow figures.
the other thing is (I'm having problem with) that I'd like to request photos of figures from the members on this forum. the reason I'd do that is because I need specific figures in given poses that I'd like to use to realize my movie poster ideas. I wouldn't use the photos themselves, rather then having them as a sample so I can see what and how I have to draw (because I do my posters by drawing in PhotoShop. well, most of them.). to prove this, here's a link to my "deviantart" page, where you can see the ones that have been finished already:

https://butch-c.deviantart.com/gallery/

so if anyone's willing to help me out, please let me know by posting in this thread or via PM, it would be greatly appreciated!

here's a few examples what figures I'm going to need:

- Schwarzenegger's T-800 from Terminator II
- Tom Cruise's SS officer from Valkyrie
- Heath Ledger's Joker in police uniform
- Jean Reno's Léon
- APU robot from Matrix Revolutions
- Keanu Reeves's Neo from Matrix
- the twins from Matrix Reloaded
- Sentinel from Matrix

thanks for reading this and have a nice day! :clap

Cool posters there traven. :clap

You should take a good look around here and visit every section of the forum. I'm sure you will find a lot of what you're looking for.;)

thanks a lot, I'm glad you like them! yeah, actually I'm on the search for cool pics on the forums, but there're tons of threads and photos, it will take a while :)

thanks a lot Mr. Ecko for the photos, really great pics! unfortunately the one I need is not like that, that's why I'm having trouble get the pics I want. do you think it's possible to make a photo of the "cyberdyne shootout" terminator in a pose like this:

kmmu.jpg

but I need his whole body to be on the photo and the picture to be taken around chest height (I mean the figurine's chest height), if possible please :pray:

oh and the higher the resolution is the better!

thanks very much! :D

:lol , so you're telling me , out of the 40+ pics i posted , you can't use any? :slap

I can try to mimic that pose later on for you

I know it's really hard to satisfy me :D

the thing is, that I know exactly what my poster will look like and I tend to stick to them 'cause I believe they'll look good. but the problem is always the material, because like you said I can't use any of those 'cause the pose isn't what I need... but thanks a lot again!!

oh and one more thing: if you can't make him hold the gun like that, it's fine if it's hooked up on his shoulder with both his arms resting next to the body!

Back