RECOMMEND a movie!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GasparZizou

Super Freak
Reaction score
What's up folks :wave I searched and I didn't find any threads like this, correct me if I'm wrong.

I wanna watch a horror movie, not a slasher nor gore, preferably psychological horror or with a good story, any recommendations will be appreciated.

Feel free to ask for recommendations yourselves.

Can you name 5 movies that you've seen that fit your description so we know what you like and we don't recommend something you've already seen?

Sunshine,just saw it and it was really good.its got Chris evens,cilian Murphy and a bunch others I recognized just forget there names.was made in 2007 and I give it 5 stars.not really a horror film,I guess a suspenseful thriller,not sure how to describe it but it's defenatly worth the watch,I sure liked it.

Jstep, yeah, some horror movies I like are Rosemary's baby (my favorite), Insidious 1&2, Mama, Rec, The devil's backbone, etc etc.

Thanks Steven and Karamazov, will check Frailty and Sunshine.

I'm not a horror fan at all, unless its something cool like Evil Dead/Army of Darkness, but I did watch Sinister the other night (its ben playing repeatedly on one of the channels) and its some creepy ****. Did not want to turn the lights out after that. :lol

Granted to some of the horror fan freaks around here, it may be the equivalemt of Sesame Street, mileage varies I am sure.
sinister-2012-movie-quad-banner1.jpg

You know what, I watched Sinister in theaters and watched like 20 minutes of it, but I had to leave for whatever reason, but I was liking were it was going, I think that's what I'll watch tonight.

I just IMDB'd the cast on Angel Heart, and It's on my horror movies to watch list, thanks rushmore.

You know what, I watched Sinister in theaters and watched like 20 minutes of it, but I had to leave for whatever reason, but I was liking were it was going, I think that's what I'll watch tonight.

I just IMDB'd the cast on Angel Heart, and It's on my horror movies to watch list, thanks rushmore.

Anytime, let me know what you thought of it.

Showtime East is playing it again in an hour or so, Show West is playing it a few hours later if you have similar channels down South.

Gas I don’t know if you have seen Se7en, but it sounds exactly like the kind of movie you want to watch.

Check out Moon, great movie.

Not so much a horror, more a pyschological thriller.

Also, if you want a more traditional ghost horror, look at The Conjuring.

Back