Optibotimus Reviews: SSC 1/6th scale Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
troll_2_05.jpg

Awesome review as usual...:clap

Having toyed with mine for a couple days i can tell you that the same issue you have, i.e. body and belt, are there on all production pieces. Just fyi, if you pull the belt tab tighter it won't come undone as easily....in fact, Ive tightened all his belts including the leg straps. Also, mine will be ported to a Luke TT as soon as I get it in the mail. Sucks that we need to address such significant issues on a $200 figure, but it is an incredible piece and the best CC to date. Keep them reviews coming.

Great review. Mine just went from reserved to shipping soon :D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Good review Opti, nice showcasing and I think you hit the figures problems dead on.

Stylistically your reviews are certainly shot memorably. Unfortunately, for me, not in a good way. But I appreciate the ability to look at the figure by holding up two pieces of paper on the sides of my monitor. So thanks for the sneak peak.

Good review.

This would be an solid figure if it were $50 less.

if this figure was made $50 cheaper it would be terrible... unless it was $50 cheaper & made a few years ago!

Stylistically your reviews are certainly shot memorably. Unfortunately, for me, not in a good way. But I appreciate the ability to look at the figure by holding up two pieces of paper on the sides of my monitor. So thanks for the sneak peak.

I don't know what that means. But thanks haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its not a $200 figure...
good review, but made me chuckle that you didnt seem to know a small model of earth is called a globe!

Not knowing and not saying something are two totally different things :p

if this figure was made $50 cheaper it would be terrible... unless it was $50 cheaper & made a few years ago!

Think you missed my point.

It's still a $125 figure. Just marked up to be a "$175" figure.

its not a $200 figure...
good review, but made me chuckle that you didnt seem to know a small model of earth is called a globe!

Not to derail but I've got a statement that says it is. Cost of living in CA I guess.

That was like watching my 12 year old son review a figure. :slap

Do you think you can be a bit more constructive with your criticisms and less destructive? Or do you prefer being a ****** for your 12 year old son too?

Do you think you can be a bit more constructive with your criticisms and less destructive? Or do you prefer being a ****** for your 12 year old son too?

Optibotimus,don't worry about what some of these guys have to say......for some,NOTHING ever makes them happy and makes me wonder why they even collect anything at all.

That fact that Optibotimus has entered the 1/6th realm pleases me to no end. Welcome to the show boys.

Thank you :) That's very kind of you to say. I appreciate it. I know my style of videos isn't for everyone, but i'm glad that the majority like me covering these figures.

Another great review. The Joe figures always make me want to start the line but I just can't. They're like transformers. There are so many that you just want them all :lol

Last edited:
Back