New around here thought I'd introduce myself

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwiftC

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I go by my last name Swift.

I decided I wanted to start collecting Sideshow Star Wars Premium Format Figures around the time the Asajj Ventress PF was released. That piece specifically caught my interest.

However, only now that I've run into a little money can I afford to do this as a hobby. I purchased my first PF (Shaak Ti) last week and have since then purchased a Ben Kenobi PF.

However, as I am sure some of you know what I am really desperate for is the piece that started it all for me. Oh, asajj, how I long for thee.

So until I do get a hold of her I'll be messaging anyone that does or could have one and begging for them to sell or trade for Kenobi.

Then once I've stopped driving everyone insane I plan to rebound and slowly make everyone un-hate me while continuing to collect. I look forward to interacting with all of you in the years to come.

Now some other things about me:

-I'm a huge Movie/Television/Theatre snob. Specifically I have a passion for television. My favorite Television show ever is "Damages." I also enjoy The West Wing, Homeland, and The Newsroom (Yeah, I know its a mess I love it anyway) just to name a few.
-I love dogs. I have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. His (Yes it is a he even though there is nothing masculine about him) name is Montana and naturally he's from South Dakota.
-I think the American Public needs to become more aware of what goes on in their country. We all need to be better voters. I am very passionate about this. If you make any sort of political comment I am going to take you to task on it. (Not that this is something I imagine happening on these forums) It's not that I'm arguing to get people to conform to my political ideology, I'm doing it to make sure people's opinions are informed even if they agree with me. If they are not I make it very clear they have a right to their opinion but that it is not a right to have it taken seriously. And if you're annoyed that I made a fuss about it you shouldn't have said anything on the subject if you don't care enough to do more than just repeat opinions you've been told by family, friends, and cable news pundits.

That's pretty much it. See you all around.

Last edited:
Right on, always good to see another Star Wars fan here! :D

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Swift! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Back