Hi folks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Prince

Hi guys and gals

Long time lurker, never posted. I regularly post on Statue Marvels as I am a big Randy Bowen fan. I own plenty of Bowen and as you all know once you start collecting it gets bigger and bigger. I now own several Sideshow pieces, plenty on pre order and am moving onto legendary scale too, I have Wolverine LSF on flex, which is up in the new year and Galactus coming soon. Anyone here about Iron Man Mark 7 LSF release date ? Unfortunately cant show you photos from my collection, all boxed and in the process of finding a new home with the spare room being a statue room, will post once set up.

Name - Ren
Relationship - Married with 2 Marvel obsessed boys.
Residence - Chelmsford, Essex, England
Interest- Manchester Utd fan, Movie fanatic, Roger Federer and tennis fan. Marvel graphic novels.
Favourite films - The Sweet Smell of Success, Lawrence of Arabia, Aliens, Terminator, Get Carter and many more.
Music - The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, U2.

Boy does the collection grow fast, one minute you have two statues and the next it's two hundred! :lol

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Ren! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Back