The Lair of the Mighty Galactus...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mighty Galactus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all -

Never actually shared my collection online before, but you guys have all been so cool on this forum, I figured I'd give it a shot. Hope you enjoy!

Sorry for the lousy pics...if anyone wants a better look at anything, just lemme know.

IMAG0096_zps7653ad9a.jpg

IMAG0101_zps2ca78a39.jpg

One of my art projects... Metal Slug pixel art.

IMAG0102_zps43e9fb96.jpg

IMAG0107_zps60570823.jpg

IMAG0115_zps75d56e14.jpg

Last edited:
Part 2...

IMAG0105_zpsb77fbdfd.jpg

IMAG0109_zps0f5d0426.jpg

IMAG0108_zps811ca37d.jpg

My favorite item from NYCC...original art from Russ Braun on "The Boys". Awesome guy.
IMAG0121_zps590557ae.jpg

This was a birthday present from my friend / tattoo artist...
IMAG0127_zpsbd29d163.jpg

Last edited:
Part 3...

IMAG0112_zps0b73ce5d.jpg

IMAG0111_zps6a49e334.jpg

Another art project....pixel-accurate mosaic made from THOUSANDS of tiny painted foam squares.. :)

IMAG0114_zpsf5295505.jpg

IMAG0113_zps5a6f385f.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing setup man..... that coffee table is awesome

sweet collection man, those pixel art pieces are so damn boss

Thanks guys. Hard to take good pics because the room is so small. At least that limits purchases...somewhat...

That table was quite a project. I was afraid that painting the sheets of foam THEN cutting the squares would leave white edges around them, so I actually cut THEN painted! :slap

Wouldn't do it that way again... :)

Some Great Pieces and Artwork in your Collection, Welcome to the Show.

BTW are you getting this

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndEx7rRE8K4[/ame]

Some Great Pieces and Artwork in your Collection, Welcome to the Show.

BTW are you getting this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndEx7rRE8K4

Thanks dude.

As for the maquette, it seems like it would be a no brainer, but I actually don't like it. Bought the LSB back in the day and actually returned it....just wasn't happy with the paint / metallic design. This reminds me of that. The overspray on the eyes bugs me too...kind of like the Ultron PF.

More a fan of the old school Byrne and Kirby style.

Ah well, the next art project is going to be a wearable helmet, if I can get everything in order... :yess:

Thanks dude.

As for the maquette, it seems like it would be a no brainer, but I actually don't like it. Bought the LSB back in the day and actually returned it....just wasn't happy with the paint / metallic design. This reminds me of that. The overspray on the eyes bugs me too...kind of like the Ultron PF.

More a fan of the old school Byrne and Kirby style.

Ah well, the next art project is going to be a wearable helmet, if I can get everything in order... :yess:

I pretty much asked and answered that question for you, your fears are well founded with the paint issues, I saw both at my LCS, some where minor and some well you know.
Good to see you are in Good Company with Byrne and Kirby, Good Luck with the Helmet.

Really nice collection! I like the artwork on the walls!

Thanks. With such limited space, I try to have a little bit of everything that I love in there. I try not to cram too much in, otherwise it just becomes a jumble (made that mistake before) :)

Back