Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast

Default Hot Toys Elite Praetorian Guards

Might as well start this since the three are definitely coming. Looks like we're getting the trio of Heavy Blade, Double Blade, and Whip Staff guy. Hopefully, they can get the OT Royal Guard PO out first.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Awesome looking setup. Just add Snoke for a killer TLJ villain line up.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    51 (100%)
    So, are there 3 or 4 variants? If 3, has HT ever done a 3 pack? If 4, two different 2 packs seems like a possibility. For those that have said, 'but these don't look like SW' I disagree. They look like an Emperor Royal Guard had a love child with an Eastern influence design. I think they look cool, but not sure I want to drop $800 or more on 4.

And they better be in the movie for more than 3 secs.

Most of the new trilogy designs are so-so, but I like how these are pretty unique.
    Never underestimate the power of Nostalgia to separate you from your money!!!!!

I know there's a poster with Kylo and 5 of them but going by the Black Series and Figuarts toys, they've only "named" these three variations.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    51 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycepticon View Post
    I know there's a poster with Kylo and 5 of them but going by the Black Series and Figuarts toys, they've only "named" these three variations.
    Ok, thanks......5 damn! Maybe I'll get the 'sad face' guy and call it a day

As for the movie and Kylo, I really want to see the little beyotch get his ass handed to him by Luke.
    Never underestimate the power of Nostalgia to separate you from your money!!!!!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    I think we can differentiate them by helmets as multiple weapons can be included with one figure. In that case, there are 3 helmets so far. In the picture with the 5 guards, it appears there are two pairs with the same helmets.
    POs: : MudTrooper; Cody; Wicket; Gandalf; ZhugeLiangDX; KyloRen; Mando; IG-11; HeavyMando; [Sith]JetTrooper; RemnantStormtrooper; IncineratorStromtrooper; IronPatriot; BeskarMando; ScoutTrooperDX; IMmk85BD, HarleyQuinnCT, Rex, WonderWomanDX

Considering the emphasis on their multiple weapons in the marketing and merchandising so far, I assume we're going to see a badass fight scenes involving those Preatorians. I wouldn't like another Force handwave/smack into wall scene.

Or another Phasma getting owned and thrown in the trash. These guys better so something cool.

I bet theyll do nothing

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    I've never really understood these kinds of Guards.... even as a kid, I never understood the point of the Imperial Guards. They can easily be taken out by anyone with a blaster, and utterly destroyed by anyone with force powers.
    "I could destroy you... {snaps fingers"}... yust like that!"