Statue Gentle Giant The Goblin King and Goblin Scribe Mini-Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Put up tonight by Gentle Giant. Price is $99 if you are not a PGM but $89 if you are. You get the scribe if you order directly from Gentle Giant.

PERFECT! A statue creepy enough to where your kids never venture into your office when you aren't there :horror

I have no idea how the dwarves survived with that carcass landing on top of them. Detail looks good and the scribe is a nice addition, pretty cool.
So far Hobbit releases have looked pretty good.

Pretty nice, dont have any GG stuff so this may be in my collection as WETA is getting stupid with their pricing these days.

Anybody willing to order me one or possibly two sets if they can from GG?
I'm not a PGM member.
Please let me know.

unfortunately, GG has changed their policy: limit of only 1.

You can log in there, set up an account and order for yourself...dunno if you have to be a PGM member to get this.

Nevermind I looked it up, seeing on how I have never ordered from them before, it is not worth it for me.

Do you think in the future they will have just the Goblin Scribe? or is anyone interested in selling just the Goblin Scribe?? He was one of my favorite characters from The Hobbit!!

Welcome to the board!! :duff

I don't know to be honest. I could have seen them doing the scribe as a Comic-Con Ex type item but since he's being grouped with The Goblin King I'd say probably not.

Did you use your $10 off PGM coupon? This is gonna be a sweet little set up.:hi5:

no I didn't becuz I was in too big a rush to not check to see if I'd gotten an e-mail from them to connect thru for ordering. Went directly to GG site and logged in. ah well....:slap

Looks good and I would like to get it, but I'm not getting any GG stuff. I still don't like them and I must be strong. :lol

no I didn't becuz I was in too big a rush to not check to see if I'd gotten an e-mail from them to connect thru for ordering. Went directly to GG site and logged in. ah well....:slap

Bummer :( I had been saving mine but thought I had deleted the email. Luckily I found it and applied it. I think it made the bust $95 with shipping.

At least you have it for the next Hobbit bust from them.:yess:

Back