The JOKER!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phantom011

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Don't know what to do with the psychotic looking Sideshow Toy Eddie Rickenbacker figure you have laying around? Turn him into the Clown Prince of Crime!!! Check it...

joker1fk9.jpg

joker2zj5.jpg

joker14hf0.jpg

joker5dy9.jpg

joker10yl1.jpg

joker12ga5.jpg

joker6pa2.jpg

joker8ls0.jpg

joker9xo8.jpg

joker4jx0.jpg

Base headsculpt is Eddie Rickenbacker with resculpted brows and sculpted lower teeth, sculpted hair dremelled out and real hair applied; body & repainted gloves from Eddie as well, suit is a modified Sideshow Toy Bela Lugosi White Zombie suit, shirt from Sideshow's James Bond, Joker Venom spray gun made from Sideshow's Bond grappling hook gun, plastic tubing, a G.I. Joe canteen cap, metal hose fitting and an earring, playing card art finished in photoshop, then printed out and front and back glued together. Whaddaya think?

What I think? :confused:

hmm....DAMN COOL!!! Man, another great Joker custom. Great job. I know I can't even come close to what you did. :chew

Excellent, just Joker-iffic Custom and most likely a fair representation of what we will see in TDK film. Congratulations! :clap

WOW...that's all I can say. Looks GREAT. I have a buddy who would drive down to hollywood and steal that from you if he had the chance. :lol :lol Watch out, he might be coming.

That's an amazing custom you have there Phantom011! I think that might fetch quite a bit on ebay too. I never wanted the Eddie Rickenbacker figure until now. Where's the suit from?
Edit; Never mind I see that you gave the break down. Not sure I want to part out my Lugosi Zombie though.

Wor-Gar said:
What was the other???

Mine! See it in the Customs Gallery.
But, I know dis one already! :D

Welcome in Phantom! Glad to see you over here!
Rock 'em bro!

(Hey, we both posted our Jokers with our custom oldies Batmans in the background! We gotta have a custom Batman showdown now! :lol )

Heh, heh... just doin' my part to help keep Sideshow solvent! Personally, the more I look at that Rickenbacker sculpt, the more I think that the sculptor had the Joker in mind all along. I mean, look at the guy's nose, even; it's got the perfect shape. Either way, it suited my needs to a "T".

And a little "Batman" showdown? Sounds good to me! I'll bring my guy over!

Back