Snake Eyes bash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMW326

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is my Snake Eyes bash that I have been working on. Finally got the head to top it off.

1360374351_zpsb9bca14f.jpg

Thanks, i have been working on him for a while. I will take some better pics later.

I don't collect 1/6th because I hate how a lot of the figures are not very posable so when I see displays where they are all just standing up straight, it's not pleasing or appealing to me. You're display on the other hand, is fantastic. Really love the setting you created and how each Joe looks natural in his stance. Great work on Snakes of course!

Thanks guys. I'm a life long Joe fan and love what SSC has put out so far. Here's hoping we get many more. There's still room on my table.

I don't collect 1/6th because I hate how a lot of the figures are not very posable so when I see displays where they are all just standing up straight, it's not pleasing or appealing to me. You're display on the other hand, is fantastic. Really love the setting you created and how each Joe looks natural in his stance. Great work on Snakes of course!

Maybe the problem is that some of people dont know how to pose them.:dunno

Back