GG's Princess Leia up at their site

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I preordered Leia and the storm trooper maquette and I broke down and ordered the Aragorn bust. I hate myself.

So where did everyone order these from. I think the cheapest I saw was $139 I think at Razor Edge Collectibles. Has anyone heard of them before.

jason2885 said:
So where did everyone order these from. I think the cheapest I saw was $139 I think at Razor Edge Collectibles. Has anyone heard of them before.

Razor's Edge is great I got a PF Freddy from them last week and it arrived in perfect condition. Their e-mail's were very fast and I had no problems with them at all.

jason2885 said:

They are very reliable!! Mike's a great guy. Very prompt. I just ordered Mace Windu this morning, and it's in the mail via USPS Priority. Even his follow-up e-mails are personalized.

That's damn sexy....

Not worth $180 to me though. To me.

I'd love her to go with the whole SS Jabba throne thing. I wonder if it would really work (scale/medium wise)?

jason2885 said:

I have placed a great many orders with Razor's Edge. In fact, I ordered the Slave Leia from Mike today. Always great service and very competitive prices.

tomandshell said:
I have placed a great many orders with Razor's Edge. In fact, I ordered the Slave Leia from Mike today. Always great service and very competitive prices.

Do you collect GG, Tom? Or is this Leia going with your SS Jabba set?

Wor-Gar said:
Do you collect GG, Tom? Or is this Leia going with your SS Jabba set?

I have all of the GG Star Wars statues and maquettes and several of the busts. I don't ever plan on being a completist with the busts, but I paid a pretty good amount to get caught up with the maquettes. The statues have not become too expensive so I was able to catch up on those without paying an arm and a leg. The scout trooper on speeder bike and sandtrooper on dewback statues really hooked me. Slave Leia will be a great addition to my collection, although I am more excited about getting the Rancor statue this fall. Although the Sideshow PFs are my favorite Star Wars collectibles, Gentle Giant is putting out some really great, high quality stuff.

Check this out from the GG home page:

main_forty_four.jpg

I think they understand how to market this one...

I placed my order for this and the Stormtrooper maquette. I think this will be my last GG regular statue. The other 2 being International Maul and Clonetrooper Obi.

Only maquettes going forward.

No thanks. I'm almost positve we'll get a Slave Leia PF from SS and I think it will be a better overall piece. I'm trying to teach myself some restraint.

Well I preordered Slave Leia tonight. I will probably buy her in PF too if they release her but this statue was just too cool to pass up.

Kyuzo said:
Nice piece! Dunno if the missus would go for it though.
My gf is going to kill me if she ever sees it I will probably put it up to I get my collection room up and then bring it out

Cool news, but I'll wait before pre-ordering.

For one thing, I want to know that they didn't wuss out and cover the backside as was shown at SDCC.

And secondly, I know I will be able to get it much cheaper than $180 if I do indeed decide to order one.

Back