General Patton Sixth Scale figure From DID

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VantageCollectibles

Freaked Out
Reaction score
8252287031_9625cc19e9_c.jpg

8252287607_6f58735003_c.jpg

8253359786_95aef0cf4b_z.jpg

8253358628_ee533b6b2d_c.jpg

8253359322_3dee743586_c.jpg

8253358778_4d41fc56b2_c.jpg

8252288817_e6485951c7_c.jpg

8253358146_e3599f823a_c.jpg

8252289165_66be315bb3_c.jpg

8253360356_9eb5093686_z.jpg

Too many cool photos of this fig, so I only posted a handful, but it's enough to show the pure awesome. We have a Flickr gallery of all the product images. We're taking pre-orders on this guy, should be available in Feb 2013.

Thats a really well done outfit, I always liked officers uniforms and those hand guns are pretty neat too. I'm not into ww2 stuff but its nice none the less.

Wow that looks great! Do DID production headsculpts usually match the proto?

That's not George S. Patton...it is George C. Scott.

But it is a great figure of George C. Scott as Patton.

Wow that looks great! Do DID production headsculpts usually match the proto?

From the figures I have followed over the past couple of years they are close from proto to production there were a couple that didnt look as great but for gear and clothing they are some of the best in my opinion.

It is a great looking figure. Been eyeing since someone posted a pic in the TA thread. Definitely the movie version though. Wonder if they couldn't secure Patton's likeness rights?

Really tempted to get it to go with my movie figures. He'd look great next to Capt. Miller from SPR.

It is a great looking figure. Been eyeing since someone posted a pic in the TA thread. Definitely the movie version though. Wonder if they couldn't secure Patton's likeness rights?

Patton as a historical/political figure doesn't need likeness rights. The irony being that this is a depiction of the character Patton from the film, so they SHOULD seek out likeness rights from the studio, but the business being what it is. . . that never happens.

I'm sure they did the film version as it is much more recognizable than the real version. Hell, I'm thinking about purchasing it now, simply because I recognize the face. Were it the real Patton, I would've passed. But I understand a lot of the military collectors are passing because it's not the real Patton. I'll get a laugh if DID takes the remaining unsold stock and plops a real Patton head on it for a re-release.

Holy sheet that freakin awesome!...hmmm...No white Bull Terrier accessory or Purple heart medals to give out?.....lol

I PO this figure as soon as I saw it. Patton is one of my favorite war movies. I remember my dad taking me to see this when I was 7 years old. When he started his speech I thought, OH BOY! good thing mom's not here! Hopefully they do release a real life Patton. I would like to put him with my historically accurate 3R figures.

Last edited:
Damn. This may be my first DID figure. Where is the best place to order? BBTS has it up for $119.

SnakeDoc

That is awesome. And is really making this figure tempting. That is an awesome figure and one hell of a deal for 120.00 and shipping to boot.

That's not George S. Patton...it is George C. Scott.

But it is a great figure of George C. Scott as Patton.
That was my first thought. For collectors of military stuff, I would figure they would be more into actual historical figures over actors portraying them.

Having said that, this figure does look great. If not for the receding hairline, the exclusive sculpt would make for a nice Buck Turgidson custom.

BoLnu.jpg

Back