Popcultureshock Street Fighter Alex statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
This will be the very first statue only available directly through our website and Facebook

22249639168203756849916.jpg

55075439168211756849146.jpg

I am definitely interested in this. I hope he has his bomber jacket as the EX. Also hopefully they make either a Ryu or Gill companion piece, maybe even Jean Reno since that was Alex's mentor.

I will have to keep an eye on this. I don't want to buy PCS products, but between Alex and Judge Death I cannot resist any longer. The EX for Sagat went fast so I'll have to look out for this one. I'm praying for that bomber jacket.

Last edited:
yup will be buying both reg and ex edition size is 125 for reg and 50 for ex

How do you know? Wow only 50? Thank goodness Alex isn't that popular or it would be impossible to snag the EX in time. When does the sale go up and has there been word on what the EX is? I can't wait for this.

Yawn....easy pass

How dare you! :mad: Alex was a million times more interesting than Ryu and just about the whole SF2 cast both visually and game play wise.

The poor guy never gets a break. He was pretty much retconned from being the main character of SF3 :monkey2

Is it me, or does Alex look like some generic muscular guy that fits into pretty much any fighting game?

Chris

Have you seen what he looks like in game? He actually has one of the more well done Street Fighter designs. He has the bandana and face paint along with the crazy cool long hair. He also has an accent and one of the more unique movesets. Hes not generic at all at least certainly not as generic as most SF characters.

Weird, I guess I don't know the SFIII story. I played the hell out of SFIII, but never thought he seemed more than a lower-tier character. Never found him interesting.

Well he was fairly low tier, but he was the main character of all three SFIII games. He was the one on the promotional art and covers and the story revolves around him. For example, Gill's ending in Third Strike ends with him converting Alex to be like him. Alex's ending has him confront Ryu. The manga, despite being about Ryu, also ends with him saying how Alex is the next generation.

So the boots are sculpted?

They said on FB Alex will be PCS only so I guess that means there won't be an EX since the normal one is exclusive already? That would definitely be disappointing. I must have bomber jacket Alex.

Back