Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenjen

Freakzoid
Reaction score
So excited to see my Jeremy being a grown up Hansel....I don't care about the possible cheese-factor.

[ame="https://youtu.be/2sYngYYVNmE"]https://youtu.be/2sYngYYVNmE[/ame]

SYNOPSIS:
15 years after their traumatic gingerbread-house incident, siblings Hansel and Gretel have become a formidable team of bounty hunters who track and kill witches all over the world.

STARRING: Jeremy Renner, Gemma Arterton, Famke Jansen, Peter Stormare, and Thomas Mann

RELEASE DATE: January 11, 2013

I'm really excited for this. It's probably gonna be awful, but to me it will be in a good way. It'll be entertaining, that's for sure. And I usually like seeing twists on fairytales, so knowing that Renni is in this and looks amazing, this movie is definitely on my watch list.

The Ween: I thought there was a thread before, too, but I couldn't find it either. If it gets found later, it could always get merged into a super thread.

People just don't know how to have fun at the movies anymore. I'm glad I'm not like that. I don't over think things and enjoy things for what they are.

I've always enjoyed these types of movies. Not serious, just fun and action. That's why I like Van Helsing so much. Reminded me of the Saturday afternoon sci-fi, creature feature movies when I was a kid. Cheezy, sure, but lots of fun.

My feelings exactly, The Ween.

Plus:
10gy7bo.gif

This is listed as a sci-fi comedy, if you guys didn't know that. And it was written by the guy who wrote Dead Snow.

People just don't know how to have fun at the movies anymore. I'm glad I'm not like that. I don't over think things and enjoy things for what they are.

I've always enjoyed these types of movies. Not serious, just fun and action. That's why I like Van Helsing so much. Reminded me of the Saturday afternoon sci-fi, creature feature movies when I was a kid. Cheezy, sure, but lots of fun.

:pfft:

j/k :monkey3
I have lots of fun at the movies BTW! :nana:

This is listed as a sci-fi comedy, if you guys didn't know that. And it was written by the guy who wrote Dead Snow.

Dead Snow was pretty good!! :horror

Back