if Hot Toys did Lynda Carter Wonder Woman....who would you want?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALWAYS_RIGHT

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Well now that HT is dipping their toes in the endless pools of TV. 70ies Wonder Woman seems like a logical licence to secure. There are 3 seasons to pick from. But this encarnation of WW fought a lot of Mob typy bad guys. The NAZI and Drew aka Wonder Girl would be the first to make my list. But of course that would mean securing a whole 2nd licence. But......what the hell else is Debra Winger doing these days with her celebrity?? Why not make a fast buck.

Season 2: now maybe its the queer in me coming out, but I really want the guy who did drag as a female Army Sgt. Complete with blow torch hair dryer lol. Oh & speaking of season 2.....ROVER & IRAC!

The only real issue with this line would keeping it from becoming too.....Barbie like if you catch my drift. So what do you think. 70ies WW, yes or no?

With her big hair and starry shorts pulled way the hell up....probably not sorry. Although with the corniness of 60's Adam West anything is possible

Sure but the sculpt would have to be perfect, like the Reeve Superman.

The best part is you would not have to buy a 1/6 invisible jet, just hang some strings from the ceiling with her in a sitting postion and your done :lol

Lynda Carter Wonder Woman would be a must buy for me. When I think of Wonder Woman, she's who I think of.

Mmmm LInda Carter she had a wonderfull set of full(you hearing my mind must stop) Yes I would buy it but it must be like Reeve and have a good likeness and I like the Jet idea and have Chris flying beside her.

Oh heck yes. Would love this -- especially her "alternate" outfits like the horse riding outfit and her swim wetsuit. Instabuy.

With her big hair and starry shorts pulled way the hell up....probably not sorry. Although with the corniness of 60's Adam West anything is possible
:slap :dunno <---- Sorry it was required..

HELL YESS!!! Doesn't need to be asked - MAKE IT NOW!!!! :rock :lol

I think it's a given, just a matter of time really. Lynda Carter, such a classic beauty - what a lady!! Drop dead gorgeous, & is like Chris Reeve was - the classic comic book character come to life. I've got the entire series, & she truly was something else.. :love

Right now, there's a gaping hole in my modest but focused collection.. without her in it. :monkey2

Last edited:
Oh heck yes. Would love this -- especially her "alternate" outfits like the horse riding outfit and her swim wetsuit. Instabuy.

Exactly! Like SS could offer WW with cape (eerr or should I say) Garb of Justice & the skirt (that can be discarded should it prove cumbersum -The Queen). I'm guessing atleast 3 WW could roll off this line.

Ok ok, no one really want to watch 10mins of Wonder spins lol. But it does show all her veriations of costumes. Also I wanted to point out that the "spin" is not as easy as it looks. Lynda was a trained dancer & what she did was not a spin, but rather a PIROUETTE. What's the big differance you may be wondering?

Well skip ahead to 8:02 & you'll see what I'm talking about. Lynda starts the spin, but her stunt double finishes it in costume. & then even more obvious of an amiture Pirouette, is the very next transformation.....from start to finish its the stunt double. People have a tendancy to drop their head & slouch their shoulders when spinning in place. So like I said......its harder than it looks. I hope they take that into account when they do her movie.

Nothing worse than a sloppy Wonder change.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4RzfLXzebs4[/ame]

Damn! I had such a crush on her! I had one of the Wonder Woman posters of Lynda Carter on my bedroom wall & yes I paid tribute often.Sorry but 1/6 is just a tease. sign me up for the lifesize figure! Sorry if this is CREEPY! My inner 12 y.o. just resurfaced!

OMG! I totally forgot about the motorcycling outfit with 1/6th scale motorcycle. That would be rad.

Hey guys guess what. Our Lynda Carter HT dreams might be DOA. I was just reading the 66 thread & realized that (as corney as is was), Adam & Burt did do a movie. 70ies WW has seen NO PART of a silver screen. So this might just be a pipe dream after all.

Only way I could see HT venturing into TV is if the 66 stuff sells like hot cakes. Even still....WW just doesn't have the popularity of Batman....no one does.

The show STILL has huge cult appeal. There's an equally as big fan base I imagine, of adult collectors with the money to pay for high end collectibles too. Related companies are more than aware of this.. it goes without saying really.

I wouldn't rule this out at all.. just give it time. :wink1:

The show STILL has huge cult appeal. There's an equally as big fan base I imagine, of adult collectors with the money to pay for high end collectibles too. Related companies are more than aware of this.. it goes without saying really.

I wouldn't rule this out at all.. just give it time. :wink1:

From your lips to God's ears! When I was a little boy I kept trying to get my sister to ask for a WW doll. Now I might be gay but I love all things boy. But that doll......how I wanted to spin her & have her change. :lol

Back