Anyone know of counterfeit HT Leon Kennedys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimCem99

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I see this seller in China, who sold 4 HT Leons; 2 in each version both in black and white boxes. Now has relisted those 4. Besides that he gave me a 2nd chance offer on two of the RPD ones, which I accepted one of them. The item has been shipped, but no tracking number as of yet.

Not to be paranoid but should I be skeptical of a seller selling so many Leons which are rare? I see he has the buyer ids private and shipped my item and said earlier in the week my tracking number was on the way. I know his first language is not English. Any thoughts, ideas? I'd hate to lose out on other auctions if mine never comes or may be a counterfeit. Ebay says I can't file a claim till May 24th. Thanks!

Current auctions:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/henti217ya..._trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Closed auctions:
https://www.ebay.com/csc/henti217ya...&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

I noticed these a while ago. I was tempted but did not have the money on hand. + If i was serious about wanting to get one from him i was thinking id message him first as there is a few inconsistancy between a couple of his pictures.

The things running through my mind is not that he has a couple of each figure. But that he is based in HK and does have the black boxes with Biohazard logo... but then he also has the white boxes with Resident evil wrote on them.

Maybe he has just been fortunate enough to own both the Asian and western versions. Maybe not.

I wouldnt worry about them being bootlegs at the moment because as far as we know there isnt any. It could just be some guy who has a couple of them who is wanting to part with them.

Yeah, just that for him to have at least 9 (4 that "sold", plus the one 2nd chance offer I was given) and the 4 currently for sale. I guess it is feasible for someone to have that many. But it would be nice if he gave me the tracking number.

It might be legit. I'd ask for a photo of the headsculpt. I've noticed headsculpts are usually what are always off. I've heard the wolverine bootleg looks rather legit till you examine the face.

I wish Hot Toys would do a reissue on the brown jacket and RPD. I don't feel like dropping 600+ on it. I might have to settle for a Resident Evil 6 Leon which they will eventually do.

I wish Hot Toys would do a reissue on the brown jacket and RPD. I don't feel like dropping 600+ on it. I might have to settle for a Resident Evil 6 Leon which they will eventually do.

probably will happen later they are worried about there movie stuff first.

probably will happen later they are worried about there movie stuff first.

Their love affair with the Avengers team and Iron Man sickens me. How many Iron Men do you need? There has got to be a good dozen of them already.

these were never rare or limited.

Perhaps not rare but they are limited and in high demand. Otherwise why would people pay up to $400-500 or even as high as $700?

Look at the guys feedback.. everything he previously sold seems to be .99 cent jewelry, and a lot of people (not all) who left feedback for him appears to be made up

Yes I did see that but figured he came into some. Still no tracking number:mad:

Back