• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: LOTR Gandalf, Sam, Frodo, Boromir and Faramir 1/6 figures - Sideshow Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
Hey all. I'm selling what I have left of my Sideshow Toys Lord Of The Rings 1/6 scale figures. I have the SS display boxes for all of them. They have been on display on this shelf in my "smoke-free" home for about a year. I can PM more pictures upon request. I would prefer selling to only U.S.A. board members. But PM me if you're outside of the U.S.A. and we'll talk about it. *** The Aragorn and Toy Biz Gimli figures shown in the picture below has already been SOLD to a board member here. *** All of the other five LOTR figures are the ones for sale here.

SamFrodoGandalfAragornGimliFaramirBoromorSSLOTRfigures.jpg

1.) Gandalf - SS regular edition. Complete with box. - $70.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.
2.) Frodo Baggins - SS exclusive edition. Complete with box. - $70.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.
3.) Samwise Gamgee - SOLD to Mokushiki (as of 03/07/12).
4.) Boromir - The exclusive item, the severed Orc head sculpt has been sold to amarcord. He comes with his box. - Boromir is missing his vembraces from his forearms - $65.00 shipped inside the U.S.A.
5.) Faramir - SS exclusive edition with the broken "horn of Gondor" - Complete with box. - PENDING TRADE

Please PM me with any questions that you have.

I have all positive feedback here, and on eBay under my eBay user ID: saintsfanmike1971. I accept only Paypal "regular" or goods payments for everything that I sell. Thanks! Here's a chance for you LOTR fans to get an extra Sam and Frodo to use for custom Merry and Pippin figures since Sideshow didn't finish all four Hobbits!

Last edited:
As lots of people down here recover today from the HUGE party that was Mardi Gras yesterday.....

BUMP! :wave

Faramir is still PENDING TRADE.

Friday weekend BUMP!

All of the figures are still available except for

FARAMIR is PENDING TRADE

Samwise Gamgee is now PENDING SALE!

PM replied to you amarcord.
:wave

New week BUMP!

Also, Faramir is still PENDING TRADE.

Samwise Gamgee is back for sale.
The Boromir exclusive item: the severed Orc head sculpt, has been sold to amarcord.

The Samwise Gamgee exclusive item: the Lembas bread has been sold to amarcord.

Early Wednesday morning BUMP!

The Lembas bread from Samwise Gamgee, and the severed Orc head sculpt from Boromir have now both been SOLD to amarcord!

The figures that are still for sale are:

Boromir - SS exc. missing his vembraces, and the severed Orc head sculpt.

Frodo - SS exclusive - complete

Samwise Gamgee - SS exclusive - missing the exclusive item - the Lembas bread

Gandalf - SS regular - complete

Faramir is PENDING TRADE

Friday BUMP!

Everything listed is my last BUMP update is still available.

Please send me a PM if you're interested in anything. Thanks! :wave

Boromir also appears to be missing his ex. elven cloak. Is that correct?

Sorry. I didn't put it on him. He does have it. I forgot to mention that. So Boromir is really only missing his vembraces on his arms. Thanks for the "heads up" on that pixletwin! So...are you interested in him? :wave

Boromir's green Elvin cloak is now PENDING SALE to pixletwin. :wave

The rest of the figures are still available for sale.

Please send me a PM if you're interested in the full figures, or even certain parts from them that you need. I'm completely open to offers! :)

Samwise Gamgee is SOLD to Mokushiki.

Boromir's green Elven cloak is SOLD to pixletwin. But the rest of the Boromir figure is still available for sale. He is only missing his Elven cloak and vembraces.

The remaining three figures are still for sale:

1.) Boromir - SS Exclusive Edition (only missing his vembraces and Elven cloak) he has everything else including the SS LOTR Boromir box.

2.) Frodo - SS Exclusive Edition. Everything included, along with his SS LOTR Frodo box.

3.) Gandalf - SS Regular Edition. Everything included, along with his SS LOTR Gandalf box.

Please make me an offer! Again if you don't want the entire figures, I can make deals for the parts that you need.

Thanks!
:wave

BuMP!

Gandalf, Frodo and Boromir are still available for sale! :wave

Faramir is still pending TRADE.

Gandalf, Frodo, and Boromir are still available.

Please send me a PM with any questions. I am open to offers folks! :wave

Gandalf, Frodo, and Boromir are still available.

Please send me a PM with any questions. I am open to offers folks!

Faramir is still pending trade.

Now, Gandalf is pending sale.

Frodo, and Boromor are both still available for sale, or trade depending on what you can offer me for trade for him. Just drop me a PM and let's talk. I would trade them for parts for the T1 T800 Hot Toys figure that I need:

T800 body
T800 jacket
T800 black shirt
T800 pants
T800 boots
T800 regular head sculpt
T800 "battle-damaged" head sculpt

New week....BUMP! :wave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back