Statue Killer Klowns from Outer Space : KLOWNZILLA !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Super Freak
Reaction score
I finally got tired of waiting for someone to produce a Klownzilla figure or statue so I commissioned one from the great Tommy Kollmer, creator of Tombies : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=533871998

Klownzilla is 2' tall ! Tommy also added a custom base. I shared this with Charles Chiodo and he replied " This is a fitting and original artistic interpretation of Klownzilla. I like the muted color scheme. You've captured the essence of the Klown menace of the character. "

Definitely what I was hoping to hear. Pics :

klownzilla_maquette_6_by_blade_of_the_moon-d4m8cnt.jpg

klownzilla_maquette_5_by_blade_of_the_moon-d4m8cf7.jpg

klownzilla_4_by_blade_of_the_moon-d4m894f.jpg

klownzilla_3_by_blade_of_the_moon-d4m88sf.jpg

klownzilla_maquette_2_by_blade_of_the_moon-d4m88d5.jpg

klownzilla_maquette_1_by_blade_of_the_moon-d4m87vf.jpg

Will get more pics when I have him in hand !

Looks great! Killer Klowns has always been one of my favorite cult horrors, and this is one amazing custom.

What would have been cool is if he could have added a miniature ice cream truck, maybe on the base itself.

how much did it run you?

About 500.00 shipped. At 2 feet tall and I've been told he weighs a ton and is solid..he also comes with a custom made base I haven't seen yet..I don't think that's it in the pics..it's a heck of a deal. I was told by another figure sculptor it would run over a 1,000.00 for him to make and another fellow quoted me 800.00 minus the costume. I'm def glad to have found this artist. His previous work convinced me he was the man for the job..especially his Elite statue :

307699_10150363896586999_533871998_10274621_1629494671_n.jpg

Currently I have a 12" female Klown piece commissioned from him as well. ;)

Fantastic statue mate i loved that film from the first time i watched it on video.

I remembered only a tiny bit from when I was younger..but finding it and watching it again it's just an awesome film, the creature design was excellent and the fx very well done for the time. I think I've watched it over 50 times already.. lol

WOW! That's really great. Are these going to be made available? I got a feeling I'm going to be a old man before Amok time releases anything. I got to get back o work on my Killer Klown room sometime.

This is an original one of a kind piece, but I'm sure Tommy would sculpt another. Here's his email : tomkollmerATyahooDOTcom

Just tell him Chris sent you, Tommy is a great guy to work with ( he puts up with my ____-ness regarding details at any rate ;) ) and he's quick too. Klownzilla took less than a month to complete.

Amok's procrastination is why I went to Tommy ..just WAY too long a wait here. I finally figured if I have the money why not you know ? And I was kept updated..something mass-producers can't do really I guess.

Back