Killer Klowns From Outer Space Slim Custom 1/6 Figure One'sCustoms & SithLordMcGuyver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Killer Klowns From Outer Space Slim Custom 1/6 Figure One'sCustoms & SithLordMcGu

Damn that looks amazing! Good work!!

Re: Killer Klowns From Outer Space Slim Custom 1/6 Figure One'sCustoms & SithLordMcGu

This piece was so good that it pissed off the suits at MGM and they removed my video review from youtube!!! :banghead

This piece was so good that it pissed off the suits at MGM and they removed my video review from youtube!!! :banghead

You wern't using any music or anything like that ?. Images from the movie even ?. I hate youtube most of the time. :monkey4
This figure is bad ass though. :rock

I did use the music but I got an video/audio removal so it was the music and the fig.

That's how you know you got yourself a badass figure :duff don't sweat it.

I doubt it was MGM as they pretty much don't exist as studio at the moment...just as a property to divided up and sold. Maybe it's the new holders of the license..if there are any...I doubt it would be the Chiodos as they generally love fan stuff..but they are working on a Killer Klowns 2 :

https://killerklownsfans.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/2762450-new-killer-klowns-2-info

I'd love to get your guy to do a Klownzilla figure...can you PM me with details ?

I doubt it was MGM as they pretty much don't exist as studio at the moment...just as a property to divided up and sold. Maybe it's the new holders of the license..if there are any...I doubt it would be the Chiodos as they generally love fan stuff..but they are working on a Killer Klowns 2 :

https://killerklownsfans.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/2762450-new-killer-klowns-2-info

I'd love to get your guy to do a Klownzilla figure...can you PM me with details ?

It specifically said Metro Goldwyn Mayer.

That's weird..I guess you can't turn the legal system off..no matter how bad your hurting. Maybe you can just re-post it under a diff title ?

This is awesome, great work guys, and congrats on having such a cool piece.
Gotta agree with Deckard, personally one of my favourite peices from One! Also, awesome The Shining sig Deckard!

wow I want one, must of cost a fortune

This beat a lot of amazing customs at the Expo. I also thought the Werewolf Michael was a lock for the win. Awesome victory.

I knew this piece was gonna win. Remember i told you bro! I had no doubt bout it. Ima need to hit up my mother in law to try to make a costume. I want a killer klown myself. Congrats again bro Never get rid of this

This beat a lot of amazing customs at the Expo. I also thought the Werewolf Michael was a lock for the win. Awesome victory.

Yeah man. My pick was for Kuzehs MJ Wolf but it didnt even finish in the top 3. Peoples tastes vary for sure! And yes it was an awesome victory indeed. Ripe with glory!:wink1:

I knew this piece was gonna win. Remember i told you bro! I had no doubt bout it. Ima need to hit up my mother in law to try to make a costume. I want a killer klown myself. Congrats again bro Never get rid of this

You did predict it! I also have an outake vid where One also predicted that the Klown was gonna give people a run for its money! I guess it was meant to be! This babys coming to the grave with me bro so no worries!:hi5:

Congrats Darthmagnus and OnesCustoms!!
I mentioned somewhere else that at least I got the "Congeniality" award!
:lol!!!

BTW, i was watching Killer Klowns on Netflix streaming over the weekend, you need to complete the gang!!! :rock

alien_kkfos.jpg

BTW, i was watching Killer Klowns on Netflix streaming over the weekend, you need to complete the gang!!! :rock

alien_kkfos.jpg

I would love to help complete the team any 1/6 tailors out there who can handle the project?

Wow, congrats on the win! Definately deserves it.

Slightly off topic, anyone have any pics of the 1:1 Klown custom bust made maybe a year back? I think it was sold on ebay, and was one of a kind (I believe). Anyone have saved pictures?

alien_kkfos.jpg

Yeah bro would love to do the Klown gang but getting the clothes made has proven to be quite a problem. Got my boy One on standby if we could ever get a good tailor. Tried going with SMCG but he doesnt respond to messages anymore. :(

Back