ENTERBAY ROBOCOP (info release date and info when to expect pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

perfection

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Today, Enterbay made my day :)

I Phoned with Enterbay in China to get some information about the upcoming ROBOCOP figure by them.

The release date for the figure is July 2012 and expect too see pictures on net the around March 2012, Scale will be 1/4 HD ROBOCOP.

Last edited:
Re: ENTERBAY ROBOCOP (info release date and Pictures)

Misleading, thread rated (metaphorically). :mad:

Most disappointing thread of the day.

Goddamn change that title noobus maximus.

By the way, the figure will be based on the orginal ROBOCOP 1 movie.

We knew they had the license but did we know when to expect pics/release? Unless I missed it in the other thread that was news to me.

All news to me. While i LOVE their T-800, i dont think i'd pick this up. Not a big enough fan of the franchise. But seeing pictures could change my mind.

i'm interested to see how this turns out. if the paint job has an authentic OCP finish, it MAY warrant a purchase. But it's gotta knock my socks off.

All news to me. While i LOVE their T-800, i dont think i'd pick this up. Not a big enough fan of the franchise. But seeing pictures could change my mind.

Not a fan of the franchise as it became either. Love the original film though. Can't wait to see what EB do with it. I hope they get the proportions down right and the joints as invisible as they can be. Those have been flaw areas of the HT and NECA Robocops...and obviously the lack of Weller likeness.

At least we know when prototypes and promotional pictures will come up unlike a certain other company that just announces things a year ahead without anything.

This will be a great addition to my collection. I think the Neca 1:4 was a great value, but lost some of its detail due to mass production. The Sideshow piece is so-so - god detail, but wonky scale. I've always been partial to the McFarlane 12", but again, mass produced. The Enterbay has real potential to best everything that's out. Can't wait!

Unless theres something preventing both companies from having the same license I'm genuinely expecting the HT announcement of new 1/6 and 1/4 scale Robocops any day now. Same for Terminator.

If EB nailed the Murphy (Peter Weller) likeness and the nice paint job... this is a must buy for me. I absolutely love RoboCop.

search.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back