• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SDCC Mark Brooks X-Men Print (signed) / Hot Toys Machiko & Jill BSAA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kibishii

Super Freak
Reaction score
Mark Brooks X-Men "Family Matters" signed oversized Art Print (#016/200 16x35 in.). I bought this at the SDCC a few years ago and it has been in the cardboard tube since.

SOLD
Here is the picture blown up:
3729085297_c6dfe6a178_o.jpg

Hot Toys Jill BSAA (complete, perfect condition)- $240 SHIPPED (CURRENTLY LISTED ON EBAY)
DSC_0004.jpg

-No lowball offers, I will just ignore you or give you a sarcastic reply. Remember that I am already offering free shipping. If you think you can get a better price elsewhere, best wishes. I have plenty of feedback on these boards and you can PM me if you want my ebay id.

-The ONLY things I am interested in trading for would be a Cinemaquette Predator.

-AT THIS TIME, I am only shipping to the US and Canada.

-All Hot Toys have been displayed inside a detolf in a pet free/smoke free home.

-Free shipping +insurance/signature requirement is for the lower US only; Alaska/Hawaii will be extra.

-I live near San Bernardino, California if you want to do pick up, I am fine with that and will give a discount, but you cannot pay with paypal.

Last edited:
Back