My pride and joy!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did he ask you why you have not assembled it?

No, but check this out I am sure that everyone who has these figures are aware that the slipcase will hold fingerprints good. Well being the geek that I am I cleaned the slipcase real good and only let him handle it so now only HIS FINGERPRINTS! are on the slipcase. how do guys like that shiznit!:chew:chew

Okay, that is a little freaky man. You gonna like transfer them on to some thing like the detectives do and have it framed?

I'm just joking, that's pretty damn cool.:rock

so if you ever did sell it you would be like "Hicks figure signed by the man himself and complete with fingerprints!" Thats got to have increased its value substantially:lol

so if you ever did sell it you would be like "Hicks figure signed by the man himself and complete with fingerprints!" Thats got to have increased its value substantially:lol

I would hope so,The only reason I did the fingerprint thing was for sentimental reasons I mean really how many people would think to do that.

By the way , WELCOME to the forum. What other 1/6 figures ya got. Post more pics in the "Show your Shelves" section. :D

THANKS for the welcome,as far as my 1/6 scale collection I have HICKS,VASQUEZ,APONE and I just won the POWERLOADER & DRAKE so I am waiting on them.

Congratz man!!!!

I do remember the other board member who had his signed and Biehn commented he had "never seen it before" either. I'm sure he just didn't remember!

Good stuff and congratz!!!

Congratz man!!!!

I do remember the other board member who had his signed and Biehn commented he had "never seen it before" either. I'm sure he just didn't remember!

Good stuff and congratz!!!

AWESOME PICTURE!!!!!!!

And yeah I remember another forum member also posting his images of Biehn holding the figure and also saying he never saw it before.

Back