Marcus Brody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally finished my Marcus Brody after years of slowly swapping out one suit for the next. I found a perfect blue pinstriped 3-piece suit on Toy Anxiety. Wanted to share some practice pics with my first DSLR...

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

"Marcus Brody sir! But where is Indy?"

That looks brilliant Earl Weber. Well done putting him together.

Now I'm wondering if I should try and get one as well. I could have him in a scene with my Sideshow Henry Jones Snr doing that bizarre greeting they have with each other.

Finally finished my Marcus Brody after years of slowly swapping out one suit for the next. I found a perfect blue pinstriped 3-piece suit on Toy Anxiety. Wanted to share some practice pics with my first DSLR...

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

Looks great, patience has paid off for you. I wish sideshow would expanded the line of 1/6 figures, we did'nt even get a sallah or marion..... sigh....

This looks absolutely perfect! Great work! I've been wanting to put together a Marcus for some time, but have had difficulty sourcing a head sculpt. Can anyone point me in the right direction so that I'm not lost in my own museum?

Back