Sideshow Logan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate that the pants are fabric. If they were sculpted I would buy this without question. Now going to wait to see more photos. Just not a fan of mixed media, think it makes the statues look like dolls.

I hate that the pants are fabric. If they were sculpted I would buy this without question. Now going to wait to see more photos. Just not a fan of mixed media, think it makes the statues look like dolls.

I've been steadily moving towards all sculpt statues (besides capes). Only have the Modern Batman Premium Format and Allied Charge on Hydra Cap left.

Tank top and pants are fabric. I too dislike the fabric stuff overall, but the more I look at this, the more I'm starting to like the sculpt, pose, claws....

It looks great but another Wolverine? Look I love the character as much as the next, but come on.

The best not another. This pose and the head, omg. I love what i see and cant wait on the 8th/9th may to see him from every side

I’ve never minded the look of fabric pants on my statues (as it’s never looked like dolls to me), though there are occasions where I’ve would’ve preferred that they went for sculpted jackets rather than fabric etc. Like on the SS Harley Quinn of theirs, as it never really seems to flow of the statue that well imo.

But at the end of the day I also prefer sculpted as I have a dust issue, and dusting fabrics is a recipe for damaging the fabric over time.

However I’m totally fine with the black leather/pleather capes for Batman.

I've been steadily moving towards all sculpt statues (besides capes). Only have the Modern Batman Premium Format and Allied Charge on Hydra Cap left.

I have that Cap, and I think the pants on that look especially great. Or even the fabric cape on MCU Loki, as I have both behind glass doors.

Price is going to be a gating factor for me, too. Priced too high and I'm out.

Fabric pants? Naaaah. Between that and the obvious price hike its an easy pass. Im happy with the last wolverine pf

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Looks fantastic and if this was $400 I'd buy it. Which means I won't own this lol.

I think SSC might have finally priced a lot of people out..

Piece like this use to get announced and you would have people chiming in and talking about how it was a must own.

Market is just oversaturated. Too many companies fighting for your $$ and then SS just keeps releasing the same characters putting a high ES on them and a high Price tag to boot..

Piece like this use to get announced and you would have people chiming in and talking about how it was a must own.

Market is just oversaturated. Too many companies fighting for your $$ and then SS just keeps releasing the same characters putting a high ES on them and a high Price tag to boot..

Well said. At $400 and a reasonable ES, this thread would be alive and kicking back in the day. At $700 nowadays, not so much. Throw in all the sideshowified rehashes along with the high prices and edition sizes....I'm barely holding on by a thread. I've been waiting to put together a decent 1/4 Avengers and X-MEN PF collection for over a decade. As the wait for non-released characters continues, the prices just keep getting more out of control. Rehashed PFs, sideshowified costumes, skyrocketing prices, and waiting on new character releases. It's just become a vicious cycle for us old school collectors.

Because the market is over saturated, you would think that pricing wouldn't be as high as it is in general. SSC really needs to branch out more with characters they make, but we're past the point where their products will justify their pricing. A PF like this should be something like 475 range as there really isn't anything too special about it that we haven't seen already.

I say $575 for the ex.

Exactly. I'm actually getting to the point where I don't even want to look at statues. I'll see something I really like and then I see the price:pfft:. It's gotten to the point of ridiculousness.

EX is battle damage head with smile. Looks great to me

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Well damn guys. Ss had you all fooled lol. I like the ex, pose and price. Fabric is kinda turning me away hmmmm

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back