Sideshow Boxes: Keep or Toss?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For unexpected situations such as a move, painting the house, rotating pieces, whatever, you'll be glad you had them!

Hey, thanks, guys. I think I will keep them. I only have 12" SW figures, so they aren't TOO big, but it's still space-consuming. They won't be moving with me to Japan, but they still need to be stored somewhere. With my lil men tucked inside them, I suppose.

I couldn't get rid of my boxes. If you can manage it, keep em. They are so perty to look at. I actually used a lot of my boxes as the background in my "Figure It Out" contest entry. I stacked them all up, and created a very large background which looked totally awesome...
The only box I might toss is the Jabba box. Really large box, and the Jabba isn't that big, and not really fragile...

I trash the boxes on almost all my SSC 1/6 figures. Really need the space for the bigger PF and statue boxes (which I keep).

I only keep the boxes with the actual person on it (IE: the early Buffy boxes with Gellar, Boreanaz, Dushku) as opposed to a picture of the doll.

keep some, toss some

I keep some, toss some. It depends. With some of the HT figure "kits" I toss them. No need to have a box that only stores a figure if it is broken down to part form again. No way in Hell I would force some buyer to try and put him back together again. :lol

But with most of them, I try to keep the boxes... just in case I want to sell them down the line. But space becomes an issue, so you just have to gauge it as it comes.

Back