Enterbay Che Guevara or Tyler Durden!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the right shape for Tyler's shades.

It is, but it's the right shape for Arnie's too!

ansiclassic1.jpg

I'm pretty sure its Arnie, sorry about posting without thinking it thru! at least we know the other is deffo Che!!

I also thought T1 T-800 based on the pic shown here. Looks a bit weird though, whomever it is supposed to be. If it's T-800, I hope his head has the right proportions.

OSW has the right attitude about this kind of thing, it's not allowed.
While political discussion is allowed here within reason, we should try to keep this discussion focused on the figure and not historical/political/ideological debate. The post in this thread was going a bit too far in that direction, so I've deleted it and references to it.

My hopes where lifted initially about this being Durden. I think you are all correct and this is Arnie, shame as I'd love a FC figure.

I thought it was Tyler also, but i'm thinkin its Arnold the more i look at it. I hope so, I missed out on Hot Toys offering.

Does look more like a crappy Arnold sculpt than a crappy Tyler sculpt. :(

i was flipping back and for with pics up of both and you can see the shading around the mouth matches T1 Arnie, plus it's a bigger score for EB. Thank god too i got so many toys pre ordered i need a break....oh wait another DX 07 was announced guess its gonna be a short lived break if its 89 Bats or 89 Joker or another great TDK Ledger.

Probably gonna be another 1/4 scale thing then, right? EB showed off a T2 1/4 scale figure, but it looked a bit strange to me. Hence my earlier reference to the head proportions. Definitely looks freaky in that silhouette if it's supposed to be Arnold.

Probably gonna be another 1/4 scale thing then, right? EB showed off a T2 1/4 scale figure, but it looked a bit strange to me. Hence my earlier reference to the head proportions. Definitely looks freaky in that silhouette if it's supposed to be Arnold.

Yeah I guess it's for their new 1/4 offerings. But I'm so glad this is not interesting to me, my wallet needs to breathe.

Back