New York Comic-Con Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We might see a reveal though based on the fact we had them last year. HT didn't reveal anything SW at the Asian conventions. They might do it at NYCC since this is the SW market. I don't really care about reveals anymore if they keep holding them off for PO.

We might see a reveal though based on the fact we had them last year. HT didn't reveal anything SW at the Asian conventions. They might do it at NYCC since this is the SW market. I don't really care about reveals anymore if they keep holding them off for PO.

Such a good point man. Who really cares about the reveals when they are still sitting on our Imperial Navy Trooper and Sandtroopers among many others

if they wanted to blow us away, they could have these figures on hand in box ready to purchase now that would be a surprise release lol.

Agreed.

I don't get excited by new reveals now due to the build up of MIA figures I want(ed).

I don't see the point in revealing a Padme, Lando Bespin or my most wanted figure, General Veers, if there is a very real possibility I won't be able to own it.

Releasing Leia Bespin, Death Star Trooper and Baze! would be far more welcomed at this moment.

As someone who goes to NYCC every year and will be there this year - NYCC doesn't have the prestige it did years ago. There's not a lot of reveals and even the guests have gotten less impressive. It's more crowded than ever and there seems to be less to get excited about.

I doubt we'll see anything new from HT, especially for Star Wars. There's absolutely ZERO Star Wars hype in any capacity right now. My hope is that figures like Commander Cody, Jango and Bespin Leia show up for display so that there's hope they go up for preorder soon.

I still enjoy seeing the new reveals (just to see what cool stuff we might get to own someday), but agree it's much better to see a figure actually go up for preorder.

Reveals have become more and more of a tease -- enticing you to buy something expecting the companion piece only to be disappointed.

Latest ones: Neo with no Agent Smith for Matrix; Solo with no Chewbacca or Rangetrooper, etc...

I have zero faith in hot toys to release anything the tease at this point. If it doesn’t preorder, it doesn’t exist to me.
Also, no Star Wars preorder in over a month. Speaks volumes

Zero interest for the "new reveals"...they could save it for next year or whatever.

just release Baze, Death Star Trooper with console, Jango Fett and 2 pack Coday + Airborn trooper ready for PO is what i really care.

Krennic, Range trooper, Mimban trooper, Mudtrooper, Death Star Trooper, Sandtrooper sgt ... NO. They will make this boring Leia.

Back