Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be a thread long remembered.

So many funny comments haha.
PUMPED about Tarkin.

OK, I thought I had him but then never a Tarkin for a long, long time. I had a little custom I painted... then they finally made one, I think when I was over it all already.

Tarkin, as in ANH Tarkin, got 2 dedicated figures and one ROTS repaint if memory serves.

They ultimately made everyone in the ANH briefing room I think, plus Ozzel, Needa, Veers and Moff Jerjerrod (hated this one). There was various others I wished they would have made like Jeremy Bulloch in his imperial officer garb in ESB, or the black uniformed guys in ANH (''she'll die before she tells you anything'') but they never got around to it before the line basically died.

Now 3.75'' is all but extinct...Hasbro was seduced by the larger scale.

I can be witty on occasion.

This is going to be a fun thread. :lol :duff

All levity aside, I do hope this figure ends up getting made and doesn't follow the same path as say Crossbones or Yellow Jacket, because if so...

They lied. They lied to us!

:monkey3

HT would never consciously betray the collectors.

Just when I was looking to get out of the game... This will be a day 1 order. Just hope its not a tease they don't intend to produce

Imagine all the reuse HT could get out of the uniform: Piett, Krennic, Veers, DS Trooper, Detention Officer, Praji, Count Dooku, etc...

tumblr_o4gmwlxNtB1udh5n8o1_500.gif

;)

Just saw the pic on Facebook. Glad he's finally coming.

On a side note: Hot Toys Facebook comments are still cancerous. Avoid at all costs.

Between all of the wish fulfillment from HT and the upcoming Bandai Perfect Grade Falcon.... Holy ---- it's an expensive time to love the OT.

Back