Action Figure Virtual Toys VTS Bloodhunter 1-6 scale Bloodborne figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never played any of the Souls games so I have nothing to compare them to, but if they are they same developer I’m sure they are good. I do enjoy the hell out of Bloodborne. Love the game play, graphics, controls, and lore of it all. I even dig the moody haunting soundtrack. As to it being the greatest game ever....well, to each their own. Just because someone here said it is....it isn’t my place to tell them it’s not so they agree with me or that I feel the need to press my opinion as being better then theirs. Taste is subjective. Also at 48 years old, the devil will need a parka before YouTube could influence me to think anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had just thought about that weapon pack from Gecco - that will be a must buy to change out the weapons, gotta have my Hunter's Ax! I'll probably just order it from Japan and save a few bucks

I tried to love the Souls games but was more frustrated with the gameplay. Bloodborne leans a bit more to arcade (i.e. fun) than the old school "die as you try" gameplay.

And....Jase25 I hear ya on YouTube, I'm also 48 and about the only thing I'll watch are either metal videos or how-to build / repair motorcycle vids for my bike. The rest of that stuff is garbage.

And....Jase25 I hear ya on YouTube, I'm also 48 and about the only thing I'll watch are either metal videos or how-to build / repair motorcycle vids for my bike. The rest of that stuff is garbage.

I hear ya brother! Just got sold my bike last summer. Was brutal letting her go. I didn’t have a Harley or anything but a Honda VTX 1300 Retro that that I bought brand new and was completely changed/modded out by me. I even had my own lift in my second garage bay to work on her. Used to ride with 3 close friends and after 2 were killed in an accident (that wasn’t their fault) my better half literally busted my balls daily to sell her because after their deaths she was in knots every time I left the house. So, she’s gone but missed!
ccd0de432b390706a0eda1019626c35b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bike_01.jpg

bike_02.jpg

oh man, that's a sweet ride! love how kitted out that is. I have a Victory Octane, went for a test ride and fell in love with it...right before Polaris folded the line. After living in NYC and outside of Chicago, I never though I'd ride, but the PNW is completely different. Drivers are a bit more aware of motorcycle / scooter / bicycles since there are so many on the roads. There are still wrecks / accidents, which tends to be more due to bad riders than drivers. Also know what you mean about the wife, mine was super leery about me hitting the roads, but is getting a bit more use to it.

The bike & gear are partially why I'm slimming down my collection and going for specific one-off pieces like the Bloodborne 1/6-scale figure. Once you start working on the bike it's like opening up the doorway to temptation!

demons souls is and will always be the best. ive been playing souls games since before most people even knew they existed. bloodborne is a great game, but favorite game of all time? hmm, i smell people watching too many youtubers telling them what to think.

Taste is subjective of course and I can only speak for the games that I've played but nothing has reached it's claws into the recesses of my gaming mind quite like Bloodborne has. I know people hold up games like The Witcher 3, The Legend of Zelda, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy as some of the greatest games ever made and I've played them, love those games but I'll put BB above those myself. BB is to me, through and through a perfect game. It has the tightest combat mechanics I've played, the best level design I've experienced and a soundtrack that is second to none (I'll put the OST on at work and just listen to the music for hours, some of the best orchestrated music I've heard). I'm also not looking for an argument, just stating why to me this is my favorite game and why I come back to play it once or twice a year.

I do really hope they make more of the characters from the game because I'd probably buy them all.

The bike & gear are partially why I'm slimming down my collection and going for specific one-off pieces like the Bloodborne 1/6-scale figure. Once you start working on the bike it's like opening up the doorway to temptation!

I completely understand - I’ve dropped a ton of stuff this past year and just keeping stuff that’s near and dear to me or items coming out that really strike cord with me...like this Bloodborne stuff. More quality and less quantity. Plus I wouldn’t mind after the kids are all grown downsizing to a small house near a lake and just chilling. So, the man cave I have now would disappear and maybe just have an office with my detolfs. BTW Beautiful bike. I have a huge soft spots for Triumphs! Back when I graduate high school in 88’ I used to kick around on a 1980 Triumph Bonneville T140E. Thing ran like a champ and never had a lick of trouble out of her one of the best bikes I ever owned. I know people swear by Harley but after owning several and bike hiking close to 10 miles with one in rural Florida in the middle of summer....it will change your mind really quick. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This does look great, but after VTS’s Furiosa... I don’t know. Hesitant to PO from them.

I would think difference here is that this figure is based on a video game where you don't really see the character in the same detail or fashion as you would on a movie screen. I would think that they could really use any body to fit this one and as long as the joints are somewhat tight it should work for posing. I don't know what the history is on VTS, if Furiosa was a one-off dud or if they are consistently dropping the ball on every release.

demons souls is and will always be the best. ive been playing souls games since before most people even knew they existed. bloodborne is a great game, but favorite game of all time? hmm, i smell people watching too many youtubers telling them what to think.

I started with Demon's Souls and while I think it's fantastic, I like Bloodborne the most and I don't watch any Youtubers for it (other than the ones that can help explain the story).

Back