Action Figure Asmus Toys Devil May Cry 5 Nero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you guys want to know about the head,
this is roughly 80 % from the game MOD,
we only made the skin texture, facial details, and the hair.

It looks great. It's just that there will always be people who will complain about some aspect.

I'm definitely going to get this.

I think the current is head is good as standard. It's just neutral expression that doesn't go with the action poses.
That's why I suggested 2nd head with some signature expression he shows throughout the game and cut scenes.

I think the current is head is good as standard. It's just neutral expression that doesn't go with the action poses.
That's why I suggested 2nd head with some signature expression he shows throughout the game and cut scenes.

Yes, I agree with you. The head sculpt is perfect. Just the face expression is too much neutral. I hope Dante will have some smirk :wink1:

A second head sculpt would be fantastic. It makes sense considering how expressive the characters are in the game.

Officially

58373484_10155981131546968_2635281444791910400_o.jpg

58444393_10155981131561968_3061099066751451136_o.jpg

So, they are adding Punchline, Gerbera GP01 and Buster Arm!
Great choices!
16b55ca7992132a3a.jpg
16b55ca7aac132a3a.jpg
16b55ca7ba5132a3a.jpg
16b55ca7c99132a3a.jpg

And looks like head is revised as well.. Still not his signature expression, but better than the last one.
16b55d576bf132a3a.jpg

Cannot wait for this! An amazing exclusive or non-slim version would be with alternate dmc 4 arm and hair/head!! Actually even better yet a new updated version of dmc 4 Nero would be amazing. I would have them both side by side next to the red queen which is on my wall!!

They had dmc3 dante up for preorder?
When did that happen?

ASMUS TOYS replied today on the post for DMC3 lady, as for DMC3, He is still releasing they are tweaking the head sculpt. All those that preordered will still get their orders filled when he is ready.

That version of Dante is a bit too effeminate for my taste honestly. Although I'll prolly still get him and put a damn shirt on him lol.

Wish they woulda done a smirking head for Nero, but I'm glad we're getting this fig since it looks so great, anyway. That being said, ain't this coming out soon?

Wish they woulda done a smirking head for Nero, but I'm glad we're getting this fig since it looks so great, anyway. That being said, ain't this coming out soon?

Lady's gonna come first but we are planning to get them all out by the end of the year.

Lady's gonna come first but we are planning to get them all out by the end of the year.

Lady first, really? Didn't expect that. When are the updated Nero pics going to show up, I know the sculpts been revised some since the photoshoots.

Lady first, really? Didn't expect that. When are the updated Nero pics going to show up, I know the sculpts been revised some since the photoshoots.

there's no revision on the sculpt actually. Like our previous comments we just added details and textures to the game model.

there's no revision on the sculpt actually. Like our previous comments we just added details and textures to the game model.

Is the sculpt by SHAND that kyekye posted above not what we're getting? OR was the original shots textured with the game model. I'm not understanding you correctly.

Back