New site, I wonder how many people know where to go...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exceedingly frustrating.

Perhaps the new site was a way to get us to come quietly and now it’s gone forever. :lol

Joking of course but hope it’s back up soon.

I am just getting a blank screen is that same as you guys?

Last edited:
Still down for me too. Surely the admins know. It would be nice if there was a place to get a status on it, like if there was a customonesixth Facebook page or something to keep us updated.

I messaged many people when all of this began, letting them know about the site. They must have thought I was joking.

Remember how we would regularly get new people who happened to find the custom section. They helped to drive many projects since we were able to get the necessary numbers with them. Not to mention the new talent that was brought onboard.

Remember how we would regularly get new people who happened to find the custom section. They helped to drive many projects since we were able to get the necessary numbers with them. Not to mention the new talent that was brought onboard.

I do agree to your point but I think the other main issue is there is again only the same
20 members in the custom section. The good discussion in the past
about artist, movies and custom art work just does not exist in my opinion.

More collaboration, more healthy discussion
is what is lacking. I do understand the concerns with admitting any members in
but if you look at the current “new introductions please ” page
here with new members, I bet you 90-95% are not
even aware there are other interesting projects here

Last edited:
I completely agree. Anybody who was not already a custom section viewer/member would have no idea one even exists.

Great Lake

This is a 2 man crusade , ha,ha

Get ahold of Dave and get him to
Brainstorm with you on how to increase traffic

At where we all love and make our day
go by so much easier

It used to be easier. Now everyone is doing closed face book groups that not everyone can join.
The other site is not pulling that much even when others are told about it.

Let's face it, people are inherently lazy. They don't want to take a few minutes to join another forum or closed FB group.

But it may be, we'll have to make a closed face book group just for this. Just like some of the high end 1/6 people
do already. That way you can control who gets in. I know not everyone likes FB, I don't. But it's just like my eBay store.
I keep it, because it gets the most on site traffic. That's what FB is becoming as well for the custom figure runs.

Granted, whom ever set's it up will have a lot on their hands and it will be very slow for the first 6 months.
But it's at least still a way to control letting more people in or not.

Back