Scout and Speeder SCAM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats exactly what these are. Basically knock off black series figure sets. And they advertise ssc or hottoys. They do this with the black series sabers as well. And you get the plastic light up one for $20

Even if that was the case they have the scout listed at 23cm. I'd say this will be something black series scale 1/12.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I don't know but a 1/12 black series figure stand at just 15cm. where did that extra 8cm come from? That said, if it is 1/6, that's a tad short even for Medicom standards.
Perhaps it is a brand new 1/10 scale offerings ie Medicom RAH 220 scale... Anyway, if it isn't 1/6, I'd pass.

Be aware, there are many shops at domain *.shop that are fraud sites.
solo1.shop
goodtriptoyou.shop
Using SSL, https, service(at)bestagoodsoo.com, service(at)shoppingbc.com
They take money, nothing else, on paypal they are subtitled as "Shenzhen Hengtaide E-commerce Co., Ltd."

its-a-fake.jpg

Years ago I had one ebay scammer buy a new mint in box figure from me and put his used one in and returned it.
Reminds me of the time in 6th grade, this fat kid named Tom - went to Montgomery Wards and tried on a pair of jeans and left his old ones on the hangar and walked out.

I don't know but a 1/12 black series figure stand at just 15cm. where did that extra 8cm come from? That said, if it is 1/6, that's a tad short even for Medicom standards.
Perhaps it is a brand new 1/10 scale offerings ie Medicom RAH 220 scale... Anyway, if it isn't 1/6, I'd pass.

Because they're lying. Everything about those ads are a lie, I'd be surprised if you actually get a scout trooper of any kind.

😀 there really is no helping some people is there!

Just getting back with an update.

This is what my cousin recieved not quite the Speeder and Scout he was promised.

Just incase you don't know it's a counterfeit "Lego" Scout and Speeder.

Ha ha ha

3ecaa2bc615ec66252cfdbf43e255051.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back