Show your LOTR shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi DinoDB1975 :wave

The area may SUCK, but I wouldn't worry about that too much as your collection is SICK (in a good way).:clap

Best of luck with the new house and man cave. :wink1:

Thanks for sharing...love it.

:duff
Bill

Thanks for the kind words, Bill. :duff

Nice collection Dino!
I love your weta pieces. I'm jealous.

:rotfl :nana: :rotfl That was my intent, Freman! :wink1: Your collection and woman cave puts mine to shame!

WELCOME TO MY DUSTY DEN!
...love the ssweta pieces...:hi5:

DSC01046.jpg

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01048.jpg

DSC01049.jpg

DSC01050.jpg

:orthanc:nazgul:ogat

Dear god. I need all of these busts and helms. I'm never going to catch up.

Fantastic pics!

Does this mean I have to retake my LOTR collection photos for this thread?.....

Does this mean I have to retake my LOTR collection photos for this thread?.....

You don't have to do anything you don't want to do.
I just thought it would be nice to see LOTR collections in one place.

I've been looking for pics of the old weta pieces and I found it difficult to find them. They're scattered all over peoples collection threads.

wow this is a great thread! thanks everyone for sharing!
It is great reference to see how others display there pieces to get some good ideas - bravo everyone!
This brings me back to the good 'ol days...when the movies were out and there was lots of great stuff available!
I love seeing all the swords, and helms and great statues from SST.

I like to collect 1:1 and 1:6 and seeing those SST statues of the prologue elves really makes me wish SST kept going with the 1:6 line!
my collection is small and still trying to figure out how I will display them (cuz Star Wars, Marvel, Predator and Terminators are my main display right now...) but here's what I got...

My current display...Instead of a media center I am using the nook for my LOTR display

this was my old display at my previous apartment...still like the set up...(look at how old that tv looks! ha!)

my previous 1:6 LOTR set up:

I always love doing out door shots:

My Environment shelf.....compare sizes...That Rivendell is worth every penny...

Thinking about it now The Fellowship of the Ring showed all but 3 of the above environments...4 if you count Isengard in battle damaged form...

Last edited:
Don't have a lot of LotR Collectibles but with the upcoming Gimli MQ and Boromir MQ and the Legolas MQ in line the Collection will rise. :)

sideboard01.jpg

Back