Action Figure Dam Toys: Assassin's Creed Movie and Games

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about buying Altair, though the only thing bothering me is what I've been hearing about the hood. IS there going to be a batch with a longer point? If not I don't really see TOO much of a problem, as it does look pretty damn cool despite it.

OSK and KG Hobby both were out of stock the last I checked. So this might go quicker than expected. I'm still waiting on mine too arrive, but I'd err on the side of caution and not miss this but accident.

OSK and KG Hobby both were out of stock the last I checked. So this might go quicker than expected. I'm still waiting on mine too arrive, but I'd err on the side of caution and not miss this but accident.
I checked, KG still has stock.

Has there been any word as to whom else damtoys will be making after Conner Kenway? I'm hoping they do Arno, Shay, Ezio(all three versions) and Maria(from the film)

Has Connor even been officially announced yet? All I have seen was that there was a prototype shown, nothing else official.

Either way, after Connor I'd like to see them do Ezio and Bayek.

Has Connor even been officially announced yet? All I have seen was that there was a prototype shown, nothing else official.

Either way, after Connor I'd like to see them do Ezio and Bayek.

Just saw on Facebook that Assassincreed 3 is getting a rerelease (HD, maybe?) so id expect the figure to be announced around that time

just out of the box, correct hood, masterpiece, good job dam toys.
2cckljm.png

Attachments

• 2019-02-27 15.50.50.jpg
    2019-02-27 15.50.50.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 205
Altair, Connor, & Shay, look so good. Makes me sad I can’t bring myself to buy Edward.

just out of the box, correct hood, masterpiece, good job dam toys.
That's a really great pose!

I've been wanting to get into this line, but I'd love to know if they have a plan going forward. I don't want to start collecting and only end up with half the Assassins!

Altair, Connor, & Shay, look so good. Makes me sad I can’t bring myself to buy Edward.

yeah the newer ones look great.
I really wish they'd found-their-feet and had their teething issues on a figure other than Edward....

yeah the newer ones look great.
I really wish they'd found-their-feet and had their teething issues on a figure other than Edward....

Edward really isn't as bad as people make him out to be. Yeah, the hair color is wrong and the blue on the jacket is slightly faded, but other than that, there's really no complains with the figure. Just display it with the hood up and it's almost perfect.

Edward really isn't as bad as people make him out to be. Yeah, the hair color is wrong and the blue on the jacket is slightly faded, but other than that, there's really no complains with the figure. Just display it with the hood up and it's almost perfect.
Yeah it's a lot of empty complaining for those who haven't handled him. I really think it's a really solid release, and the sculpt is closer to the CG trailer releases than the game model. It's not wrong, it's just a choice they made. Edward is still a better release than Altair IMO. Aguilar is still the best of the bunch.

Yeah it's a lot of empty complaining for those who haven't handled him. I really think it's a really solid release, and the sculpt is closer to the CG trailer releases than the game model. It's not wrong, it's just a choice they made. Edward is still a better release than Altair IMO. Aguilar is still the best of the bunch.

Definitely a beautiful figure. I just can't bring myself to buy Agular because of how awful the movie was.

Definitely a beautiful figure. I just can't bring myself to buy Agular because of how awful the movie was.
You're definitely missing out. If you let the movie be the reason you skip it, I'd highly advise against it. In all honesty, if HT would have produced that figure, people would be raving it as figure of the year from a costuming standpoint, it's really exceptional from a technical standpoint. I would highly suggest you put the film aside and just take it as a good Assassin's Creed figure.

It's not awful. I just don't do 'solid releases'. They had a huge amount of time to fix it. Their Facebook page was flooded with people posting screenshots.
And it is wrong. They didn't just use the CG trailer facial model. They used the face model from the trailer, but the hair from the in-game model, and then coloured it wrong, a colour neither version used. The overall effect makes it look bizarre. ...to me at least.
Others obviously aren't bothered by it. To each their own...

I should probably get Edward before he sells out. Seriously looks great. Might even have the hair rooted just to change it up.

Well I finally picked up Edward and **** I cannot get the coat on, the magnets are very weak and it's like the coat is too short to fit around. DAMN!

Well I finally picked up Edward and **** I cannot get the coat on, the magnets are very weak and it's like the coat is too short to fit around. DAMN!

You are right about this problem, the coat should have been longer,
or preferably the magnets should be placed wider.
Anyway there is a workaround, try to place the coat where you see the magnets hold it at its place,
not worrying how it sits on the figure.
This is what I did, remember the slightest touch on the coat or figure may result in the coat falling off.

Does anyone know of any US based sellers that carry this line? I wanted to place a pre-order for the Connor Kenway figure but I can't find a place that has it. The only place I found so far is sold out. BBTS isn't carrying it, it seems. Anyone know of anywhere else?

Back