JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings Balrog Original art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings

No problem.

The reproductions will look very nice too as canvas editions or paper, hopefully later this year. I'm thinking the canvases will have a gloss varnish to contrast the paper edition's duller finish.
Take care all,

JV

Hi again everyone!

I've been buried in Star Wars projects and will be until mid -winter, but after that, I'll be involved in some exciting LOTR projects during late winter and into early 2011.
For now, I have two Originals left of the "Antique" LOTR line that I will later be offering as reproductions. Arwen and Strider are sold, but here are the remaining two Originals left:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Gandalf-LOTR-o...&otn=2&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=5360786390024190259

GandalfVanderstelt.jpg

https://cgi.ebay.com/Ringwraith-LOT...824?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb12d8b80

RingwraithVanderstelt.jpg

Take care all,

JV

Hi again everyone!

I've been buried in Star Wars projects and will be until mid -winter, but after that, I'll be involved in some exciting LOTR projects during late winter and into early 2011.
For now, I have two Originals left of the "Antique" LOTR line that I will later be offering as reproductions. Arwen and Strider are sold, but here are the remaining two Originals left:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Gandalf-LOTR-o...&otn=2&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=5360786390024190259

GandalfVanderstelt.jpg

https://cgi.ebay.com/Ringwraith-LOT...824?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb12d8b80

Take care all,

JV

Absolutely stuning, I really wish I could afford the gandalf. I'll just have to wait patiently for the print.(which I will buy as soon as you make it available:)

So nice. Wish I could afford the originals.

Hi Jerry,

Any word yet on when you'll have these prints ready for sale?

Hi there Choopie.

The four pieces that I will use to launch this new line of fine art will be released late this year or early 2011. I have to purchase special equipment so I can handle the reproductions in-house and have all the QC.
I'll be sure to inform you all as soon as I get closer!

JV

Late seeing, but will keep a close eye out. You do fantastic work to say the least

Hi again everyone!

GandalfVanderstelt.jpg

Take care all,

JV

Very nice, if you could add credit card functionality somehow that would be great for those of us that don't use paypal.

Thank you!

Been away from the threads for a while; been buried in art projects! Paypal is the easiest way to accomodate a lot of people, and I believe you can use your own credit card through Paypal to make a purchase, without having to join Paypal. I may be wrong though.

JV

well PP doesnt have any fees for the buyer, so im not sure why a person wouldn't be signed up with PP, especially in this hobby, but you can use a CC with PP, i do it all the time :cuckoo:

Paypal does make it easy to make online purchases, with security to boot.When I eventually launch some of my newer LOTR giclees, I may have an additional paying system directly from my website using drop down menus directing you to a payment option like, canvas rolled, gallery wrapped or paper editions all under one drop-down.

Take care all,

JV

Do you have a website, I would love to purchase some of you prints as that is really what I classify as SUPERB ART. A link to your website would be greatly appreciated.

Sure thing!

www.vandersteltstudio.com is my website.

You can also follow the link to get to the Star Wars items listed in this thread. Thanks!

JV

I haven't bought anything from you since the 3 LOTR lithographs. Just wanted to say, your latest pieces look great and keep up the good work.

Happy holidays Jerry, :)

Thanks Agent23!

Happy Holidays to you as well!
I hope everyone here on the boards has a good Thanksgiving.

JV

Hi have looked at your website and reduced it (with extreme difficulty down to 2 for now), I am not on ebay but would like to purchase, fellbeast artprint and gollum. My wife has a credit card but there doesn't seem to be any facility to do this on your site. It's OK, I will run it by her as she will have to do the purchase. Thankyou and your art IS art.

Hi Miniatures.

Thanks for taking a look at the website : ) The pages that show the artwork are really designed to viewed as a gallery, but has no way of making a direct purchase from the site. If you go to my "Store" section form the main home page, you will find all the available items there, where a credit card can be used to make secure payments. Paypal is the payment server I use for customer assurance and protection as well as my own : )
I am swamped in projects through winter, but plan to add a way to purchase direct from my site as soon as I can get to it.

By the way,Gollum is unavailable as a print, it is only a gallery piece.
You can email me direct at : [email protected] if you have any further questions : ) Thanks!

JV

Hi Jerry, have you even considered a range of Harry Potter artwork? I'd dearly love to see a huge character piece (in the same style as your LOTR & Star Wars prints) especially for the Deathly Hallows & the battle of Hogwarts. There's so little decent Potter artwork around & I've been hoping for some masterpiece featuring the main & supporting characters for some time & a burning & ruined Hogwarts would be a fantastic backdrop : D

Back