2018 TIMESURF seamless action figure doll!!!What does it look like?any opinions?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
22q.jpgok.....finally...trying to see if the pix is as it is..dunno why its all magnified.i call this number 2.looks like someone i knew at work and she had helped me in the past b4 being transferred out.

Youv’e been posting this same figure, maybe with slight modifications, since 2014. Before that you posted it One Sixth Warriors for a couple years. What is your end game here? Are you trying to find a buyer or what? Do me a favor and write today’s date on a piece of paper with Sideshow Freaks on it. Post a pic of that piece of paper next to the figure.

Youv’e been posting this same figure, maybe with slight modifications, since 2014. Before that you posted it One Sixth Warriors for a couple years. What is your end game here? Are you trying to find a buyer or what? Do me a favor and write today’s date on a piece of paper with Sideshow Freaks on it. Post a pic of that piece of paper next to the figure.

not really into selling...from looks of it......more like adventure thats seems it needs more fire into it......looks kinda boring with slight mods like most of the seamless silicone action figures from most companies.kinda like a wife dressed in the same ole swimsuit year in year out.......or some supermodel wearing the same thing on every magazine isssue.ok.....i must b tired or something.thanks!

looks just like all the cars on the road...they look almost the same .the toyota looks like a merc and the porsche looks like a nissan.damn.....it needs a change.the cars grabbing the headlines would be..................ones that look weird but still useful.anyway its body is due for a change too,..bout time too.

Again, please post pic of today’s date and SSF on a piece of paper next to figure. I just want to know if you’ve been trolling all this time and if you even have this figure in your possession.

Again, please post pic of today’s date and SSF on a piece of paper next to figure. I just want to know if you’ve been trolling all this time and if you even have this figure in your possession.

havent been here in like a year ......well..no 2 isnt in at this moment but her friend is free at this time to do the paper n ssf thingy.lol

Is this the same figure found here at eBay? https://www.ebay.com/itm/TIMESURF-Silicone-Seamless-Bikini-Doll-Sexy-Figurine-Anime-Action-Figure/223257853231?hash=item33fb347d2f:g:X4gAAOSwpwBb~ze9:rk:3:pf:0
Is that height right, its 19cm tall?
Have you considered scaling up to 1/6 or 26-28cm. If the head could be removed and if there were a variety of skintones then I think you would have a better product.

not scalin them up as they are designed for a reason...perhaps later on.there are lotta skintones but i choose tanned dark because thats what all the strippers loook like...ive never seen a natural pale skinned stripper but yes i do it the pale ones. as a matter of fact i do have one pale complexxion standard copy...post it up here next time after i attach the number 2 head on the pale body..........i do have 4 types of head etc etc etc like u described...just runnin short of time.lol

yes...thats me on ebay and etsy.going to see how to really mass produce without affecting quality .need to fill up them slots.all a game in selling and buying.trying to make them affordable to all.

View attachment 435833new mods are to hair and head.got softest velvety hair on market so now,,,,,it doesnt need hair gel or plastic permanent spray to get hair in that position!!old hair n face is the picture full of small picture below.new one with the new face n hair is the one on top.
thrillsville.

Attachments

• 22q.jpg
    22q.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 109
  • overall.jpg
    overall.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 104
1aaa.jpgpale complexion with a different hair and face.had time only to fix the head n hair.no time to put on her knickers.this is the 3rd one...with different hair n face

Back