Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are too optimistic. There's actually a 1/6 Treebeard statue from Weta, it's 40 inches tall (to be fair, it has Pippin on top, so take a few inches from that) so you would need to remove two Detolf shelves, and still I doubt the wide would be enough. Also, that statue is around $3K, so I can't see how Asmus could do it at an affordable price. I guess it would be like the Threezero's Drogon, a super limited piece for just a bunch of collectors with enough cash and room available. Still, one can dream! :)

Yeah, you're right. It's going to be bigger than I thought. For some reason, I had estimated it at around 30".

The Weta piece is beautiful but I wasn't ready to dive in on it, at the price.

I’ve been thinking and I would love Gil-galad and/or a Noldor Prologue Elven Warrior but an Isildur would pair nicely with Elrond. He could come with his sword and Narsil (broken and whole) plus the one ring and maybe Saurons hand/finger and even a Numenorean banner.

Can we expect any more Last Alliance figs in 2020?

I’ve been thinking and I would love Gil-galad and/or a Noldor Prologue Elven Warrior but an Isildur would pair nicely with Elrond. He could come with his sword and Narsil (broken and whole) plus the one ring and maybe Saurons hand/finger and even a Numenorean banner.

Can we expect any more Last Alliance figs in 2020?

Did not know I wanted this figure.

Then I read this post.

Now I want this figure. :lol

Did not know I wanted this figure.

Then I read this post.

Now I want this figure. :lol

Haha! Would be cool.
I still want a combination of LotR and Hobbit figures.
Thorn is one of the best Asmus figures and I really want the Dwarf line to be continued at some point in the future.

Must admit that Gollum is quickly climbing to the top of my list as my most wanted figure.

I want the Hobbit line to continue with Mirkwood Infantry Soldier and/or Rivendell Knight (with the blue and white banner) or Elrond in Hunting armor. Galadriel’s best outfits are in the Hobbit films too.

Another thing could be a Haldir to go with Helms Deep Aragorn. ;)

Haha! Would be cool.
I still want a combination of LotR and Hobbit figures.
Thorn is one of the best Asmus figures and I really want the Dwarf line to be continued at some point in the future.

Must admit that Gollum is quickly climbing to the top of my list as my most wanted figure.

Totally agree. Thorin is my favorite figure of all the Asmus Middle-Earth figures. Just a beautiful job, top to bottom.

I wasn't a huge fan of the Hobbit movies, but I'd buy most of the dwarves if they made them.

Crown Series Isildur and Elendil two pack with die-cast armour and swords. A guy can dream right? [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I definitely agree, I would love to get a Prologue Elven Warrior and Isildur to go with my Elrond figure (whose delivery has been delayed btw...:gah: )

Hey Asmus, any chance picking up license for RE2/3 Remake?
You're DMC figures looks incredible.
Would love to see these re-imagining of the RE Characters in 1/6 form.

I am just diving into the Middle Earth figures so I may be a bit out of the loop...it looks like Faramir and Crown Gandalf will be the next figures to be released...Galadriel and Helm?s Deep Aragorn will probably be the next figures to go up for preorder...So any word on what may come next after those 4 figures?

There may be another Arwen. :)

Coronation outfit?

Personally, I'd love the purple and burgundy dress because it would really pop on the shelf.

31a055765b90d180243972208a008fe9.jpg

But the pale green would, too.

Last edited:
Even as someone newer to collecting this line...I will be happy with whatever Asmus releases but I hope that they focus on characters that have not been produced yet versus second or third versions of existing figures. I would love to get to those after other characters get their first figures. Sauron would be my most wanted and then maybe Gollum... Denethor...LOTR Bilbo...Grima...I would even love to own a Gondor Fountain Guard...so many choices!

I think my one exception to my personal wish for new characters before variants would be Bewitched Theoden with throne... just based upon how dramatically different the two versions of the character appear to be. If Asmus could pull of a deluxe set with Theoden, the throne, and Grima it would be Figure set of the year.

I would want the different Middle Earth warriors. The outfits were amazing.

- Easterling
unnamed.jpg

- The M?makil Mah?d
Serpent_Lord_crop.jpg

Gondorian Soldier
dd42c7bb56f350c9fdb6ffc1958ac37a.jpg

Elven Soldier
51xWfUZftJL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Lurtz (Uruk-Hai)
10b353c3410cf09dc2ffe320144d39f3.jpg

Moria Goblin
Moria Goblin.jpg