1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20200218_183648.jpg
Selling my Sideshow TOD Indy customized. Im spending 5oo much for my definitive Indy :thud: Pm If interested

That just looks awesome. Mind taking a body shot showing the sculpt in better light. Nate does some awesome paint jobs. I might have the Jnix displayed on indy for a bit until I xan get the inigo V3 and have it painted later.

Here you go. Can't say enough good things about SilentSurfer's paint. Goes without saying that he's the master.

DSC_0497.jpg
DSC_0503.jpg
DSC_0507.jpg
DSC_0509.jpg
DSC_0510.jpg

Not Indy but a couple more of his Ford's.

inigo-deckard.jpg
DSC_0221.jpg

Man, that Han Solo is just perfect. So bummed I missed out on that.

Definitely his best Ford. Jnix seems to have stopped making new sculpts and has spent the last year re-releasing his past ones. Did another run of the ANH Han over the summer, Blade Runner K, Ra's al Ghul, Indy, Drive, now Obi-Wan.

Not sure what the deal is, maybe he got snatched up by some company and is working on sculpts for them now.

Definitely his best Ford. Jnix seems to have stopped making new sculpts and has spent the last year re-releasing his past ones. Did another run of the ANH Han over the summer, Blade Runner K, Ra's al Ghul, Indy, Drive, now Obi-Wan.

Not sure what the deal is, maybe he got snatched up by some company and is working on sculpts for them now.
That could explain lack of communication. Also thanks for the images hopefully yelim does a great job on indy also.

And... I missed that one too. Was his v2 Han as good as his initial Han?

It looked to just be the same. Haven't seen any painted up from that batch. He does his runs on his Facebook group now, kind of a bummer since he use to have threads here before the switch. People buy up all these sculpts on FB but I don't know where they then go to post pics.

Yeah, while I love that original ANH Han (far and away the best Han, possibly even HF, ever done in 1/6,) every time he's reused it, something doesn't quite look right. Really confused as to why that is.

His other sculpts are instantly recognizable, but also something off about them to me - his Ben, Marty, Drive, Hanks etc The middle of the faces always looks like a child or something, and his Marty was downright disturbing to look at (even though it was instantly recognizable as MJF.):lol

Yeah, while I love that original ANH Han (far and away the best Han, possibly even HF, ever done in 1/6,) every time he's reused it, something doesn't quite look right. Really confused as to why that is.

His other sculpts are instantly recognizable, but also something off about them to me - his Ben, Marty, Drive, Hanks etc The middle of the faces always looks like a child or something, and his Marty was downright disturbing to look at (even though it was instantly recognizable as MJF.):lol

Outside ANH Han, and I'm still partial to my Indy, I think some of his better sculpts are the non-SW ones, the Gosling sculpts, Trinity, Saul, Ra's al Ghul are all pretty solid -- not crazy about MJF either. I've had all the Ford ones at one point and the one that worked the least for me was the ESB Han. I have high hopes for the ESB Han that Inigo teased.

Apologies for leading the thread astray. Here's a few Indy pics I never got around to posting to steer things back a bit. Like Indy I think I got a little impatient at the end of the shoot and focus isn't super sharp on all.
81d16c181c543c65e64f26de67cc44da.jpg

8cd623602c4dfad68b900b2bf96e5aa2.jpg

a860be2b0e8f6ad24b0f86473fabf3fe.jpg

364433b6560a98f4d305ccb3c5b7d9d9.jpg

c5615495161819662f05fbf96aead62d.jpg

409c5fe4b629f8e04e6c1de87b6c9df3.jpg

Oh, missed your question before. That was Nathan too, was just showing Luis more of his work on Ford sculpts, like the Inigo Deckard there. I originally had a painted ANH one from Jnix but tracked down an unpainted one.
Yup Nathan does awesome work. I've owned a sculpt painted by him (Inigo smiling indy) but sold it in order to get the new V3. Lol I do intend to get another sculpt painted by him in the future.

Back