Updated Collection Video 2020! First Post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Updated Collection Video 2019 [emoji109][emoji95][emoji171][emoji879][emoji330]

You'll believe a man can Fly. [emoji173][emoji170][emoji169]

https://youtu.be/tzEsryvaQHg
7caa9c07e065ba79a60982ffb8de47a1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Re: Updated Collection Video 2019 [emoji109][emoji95][emoji171][emoji879][emoji330]

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."
fbfacc45e5b40f4f0f96e7788140e0a7.jpg

H O L Y

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!

WOW!

That’s just unreal, man, unreal...

Man, I don’t know what to say but...WOW...

The T-800 and that bike, so awesome.

Pennywise too of course...

Makes me want to give up

Ok, this is a special release for me. One of my favorite film characters, film and my favorite Tom Hanks role of all time. When I think back to the 90s I think of three films right off the bat. Terminator 2. Braveheart and Forrest Gump. DJcustom really did an amazing job here. I was sceptical of this release. I have never gotten anything from DJ Custom before, but upon opening the shipper box to reveal the beautiful art box with slip cover and a textured box I knew some love had to have gone into this. It was apparent on the box itself!

"Im Forrest Forrest Gump"

The box is actually quite huge as well to hold the assembled park bench.
Looking at all the accessories from the feather to the bubbagump hat to the ping pong paddle to the suitcase itself a lot of thought went into this. I cant speak for Doggiedocdesigns Gump Suitcase since I missed out on that run, but what I'm seeing here I'm liking. A lot. And it really lessens the sting from missing out on Andy's work. The Suit is well tailored and honestly aside from it being maybe a tad over sized I think it still works.

"Life is like a box of chocolates..you never know what you're gonna get."

Sculpt and Overall impressions.
Seeing the initial Final product pics left a lot to be desired as most were not very flattering. I wasnt too concerned however as my plan is to replace this sculpt with a custom coming soon.
But honestly in hand, if the custom head wasnt available, I think I'd be more than content with this. In some angles it's easily 90% in person. Camera might warp it some but I tried to get a few good quick pics.
Overall for $185, with everything you get, its great! I highly recommend picking one up if you are a fan of Forrest Gump.
I love Marvel, DC, Star Wars as much as the next guy, but if you know me and my focus in the collection this is definitely a huge release for me. Wish HT or other 1:6 companies would look into more of these types of releases. THIS is the stuff that gets me excited in the hobby!

https://youtu.be/_WHXa4cIHiU

Back