Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Didn't know you were a horror collector Josh.
I don't come in here often.

Oh my love of horror films is almost as old as my love for comics, I have a great "I saw a hellraiser film when I was way too young" story too which probably explains my fascination with Pinhead. I was going to start getting the Court of the Dead PF's but to be honest I'd rather just stick to the movies I really love....though JTR is still pretty tempting.

It is silly having to keep track of two threads about the same item...

Agreed.

Re: Pinhead

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOLD

It is silly having to keep track of two threads about the same item...

Agreed. Close the old one, keep this one. I say this because the old one already has what, 80 pages on it? I don't want to have to wade through all that looking for new info.

The leader of the Order of the Gash can't be for everyone. :) I too am waiting for the Freddy and Jason PF's, mainly because I want certain incarnations/sculpts. I hope the new Freddy has the face of the newer Pf but the Pose of the Older. And I want a Part 7 Jason. If Sideshow sees fit to do those things, I'll be in, otherwise the wait continues.

Agree, I love the new Freddy face but his glove needs to be posed so we can see more of it than the last PF. As for Jason, Part 6 or 7 would make me pull the trigger easy.

Wow, better late then never. If SS can pull of the head sculpt through production (and into people's hands without problems) this could turn out to be really impressive.

Last edited:

Agree, I love the new Freddy face but his glove needs to be posed so we can see more of it than the last PF. As for Jason, Part 6 or 7 would make me pull the trigger easy.

Personally I love the pose and the glove placement of the new Freddy (Palm up of course). Shows the glove in a natural menacing way.

About goddamn time mang!!! :rock Just like many other collectors on here I've been waiting on Pinhead for a VERY long time. I'm a huge horror fan and this is giving me hope that we may see a reawakening of more movie horror PF's down the line -- just as long as it doesn't take another 3 years.

:panic::thud::yess:

I can't believe it! Thank you Sideshow!!!!

Ordered with no hesitation. A dream come true.

Back