Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm selling my Witch-King in True Form Maquette from SS, exclusive version. PM me if you're interested!

Where are you located? And I think the Witch-king in Trueform on eBay usually goes for around retain doesn't it?

I am from the UK, but the ROTK form is going for over 1K and over. Seems like has soon as the lineup ends the prices go through the roof. Going to buy Saruman once vader is paid off, then once Sauron is paid off in april, getting Megatron Optimus, and then the city hunter. Come next christmas I will revisit the LOTR lineup, see if any better deals coming in, but I doubt it though

I am from the UK, but the ROTK form is going for over 1K and over. Seems like has soon as the lineup ends the prices go through the roof. Going to buy Saruman once vader is paid off, then once Sauron is paid off in april, getting Megatron Optimus, and then the city hunter. Come next christmas I will revisit the LOTR lineup, see if any better deals coming in, but I doubt it though
You better never discover weta workshop because once you do, it's your wallet's death.

You better never discover weta workshop because once you do, it's your wallet's death.

hahaha, I don't tend to buy from weta, only getting the witch king and saruman has the 3 main LOTR villains in my collection, as I always thought if I got one nazgul, my OCD will want all 8 of the 9 LOL. Plus I want to get the prime 1 Megatron and optimus payed out of the way in 2015

Scored the witch king statue, 599 dollars, when I get back will pay for it. Sauron Saruman and witch king, trying to find a huge display case to fit all 3 in. Will keep looking

Big thanks to Drakul for sending me this, once again glad to have it back in my collection.

20160520_164057.jpg

20160520_164027.jpg

20160520_163957.jpg

Easily one of my favorite SSC and ME pieces.

Still cant believe an ex stole and sold this figure on me. If anyone is looking to sell one, let me know. Would love to have this piece back.

Looking to aquire the Ringwraith Ex Maquette. I know it's hard to come by, but if someone is looking to move one, please send me a PM. thanks.

The best Ringwraith ever made.
Glad to have the ex.
I saw on FB group that one is selling for 700$

Back