NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought this was a Predator thread, no?

All I know is that I would buy a Predator 2 "closed mouth" and Boar set if Neca could get their act together after
the Elder/Red fiasco.

My Big Red turned out just fine. What fiasco are you talking about?

On one hand, I'm pissed they keep delaying the AvP line...on the other, who gives a ****. The far superior designs from Cameron's Aliens, The Queen and Power Loader, as well as Bishop and Ripley are coming this year.

excuse me but who gives a ** about the aliens line? this is the PREDATOR THREAD

wanna talk about aliens do it over there

I can't believe they won't commit to Aliens 1/4 scale figures yet while citing "too big of a risk" meanwhile they green light the "blade fighter". :slap

That blade vehicle is just a bad decision all around... why do that and at the same time say the rest of the p1 team wouldn't sell enough to warrant being made... just stupid imo. and these new comic preds are a no go for me, I just want the new p2 elder..

is the Blade vehicle featured in the comics or something?

or did Randy took that idea out of his butt?

is the Blade vehicle featured in the comics or something?

or did Randy took that idea out of his butt?
BladeFighter-Front.jpg

1/4 Alien figures are a risk? That doesn't bode well for more 1/4 preds I guess. I think the last pair kinda killed it. Probably, would have sold a bit better if they hadn't done such a terrible job on Elder's paintjob and released him paired with another of the Lost preds as opposed to a non-movie, EU pred.

What Alice said! I am not a customizer but definitely appreciate custom work....would have gotten the 1/4 Elder if paint deco was better...passed on the other too.

Well it looks like AVP is next according to this tweet from NECA:

@NECA_TOYS @putisimogenio will AvP start at S14?” Hopefully. That's the current plan

I hope 1/4 Scar Predator isn't far behind....

A kenner wave and comics... I want scar already damn it... I'm kinda late into the game collecting predator neca but oh well...

you arent missing much...

Neca is really boring me on the pred front. cool for those who like these weak ass designs but I just want the movie preds, or at least really good looking ones. I have a feeling they'll see a sharp decline in sales for most of wave 12 (especially that blade fighter) and certainly for wave 13... I wish theyd just wait a little bit and make wave 13 the avp stuff. I ve actually lost a bit of respect for randy lately

Wolf in his chair from the start of the movie or his weapon wall would make a better Deluxe item. That would be money well spent… :pigfly:

bluray0099.jpg

you arent missing much...

Neca is really boring me on the pred front. cool for those who like these weak ass designs but I just want the movie preds, or at least really good looking ones. I have a feeling they'll see a sharp decline in sales for most of wave 12 (especially that blade fighter) and certainly for wave 13... I wish theyd just wait a little bit and make wave 13 the avp stuff. I ve actually lost a bit of respect for randy lately

Well I just basicly want the orig pred and city hunter and a few dutch...

Gaspar I guarantee that is a bootleg I purchased one a while back and Randy confirmed via twitter that it is a bootleg. The paint is horrible the soft plastic parts on a real one are hard on these figures and they fall apart. Don't buy from Chinese sellers they sell "the Chinese" version I was told by the seller. There is only 1 version real ones.

Gaspar I guarantee that is a bootleg I purchased one a while back and Randy confirmed via twitter that it is a bootleg. The paint is horrible the soft plastic parts on a real one are hard on these figures and they fall apart. Don't buy from Chinese sellers they sell "the Chinese" version I was told by the seller. There is only 1 version real ones.

Good to know, phew, dodged that one :lol thanks man.

After a while digging in some FB action figure groups I found a guy selling a legit Jungle Hunter minutes ago anyway :yess:

I've been meaning to upgrade my Jungle Hunter and since I couldn't find it anywhere, I found these little ones on eBay....But given the price and the fact they're from China, I'm hesitant.... Are these bootlegs? They have to be right?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NECA-25TH-...7375?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3a861021ef
Id say it is since Dutch wasn't out or even thought of when that figure was released. Looks legit other than the pics of Dutch on the back. If I didn't know my Predator figures I wouldn't think anything of it.

Back