RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not exactly a Spidey expert but yeah, as a casual fan I thought it was pretty crap - and I wasn't expecting that. I thought I would like it on at least some level. :dunno

You guys are really adding to my excitement in going to see Gar-field II. :tap

Like others have said though - they're still classic heroes on film, that's good enough sometimes. :lol

Starship troopers 7.5/10 Verhoeven's version was the 1st depiction of this franchise I ever knew, I like it's satirical tone but lacks emotional impact, I still like all the characters though, this is one Verhoeven movie that can benefit from the future remake, since there's quite some room for improvement, unlike Robocop or Total Recall, there was little to nothing to improve on those.

The score's ok, the cgi effects still look good and the practical FX as usual on other movies, hold up nicely.

A good fun movie in it's own way nonetheless.

Last edited:
Starship troopers 7.5/10 Verhoeven's version was the 1st depiction of this franchise I ever knew, I like it's satirical tone but lacks emotional impact, I still like all the characters though, this is one Verhoeven movie that can benefit from the future remake, since there's quite some room for improvement, unlike Robocop or Total Recall, there was little to nothing to improve on those.

The score's ok, the cgi effects do look dated on most parts but the practical FX as usual on other movies, hold up nicely.

A good fun movie in it's own way nonetheless.
Great film. :)

I still think some of the digital effects are quality. One's mileage will vary obviously.

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox: 9/10.

I've never read the Flashpoint storyline, so this movie came as a compete shock to me. It's probably the only DC movie to have ever kept me at the edge of my seat. I was so engaged by the plot that I was wishing that all the (fantastic) action scenes to be over with quickly so I can see what happens next in the plot, A must see for any Justice League fan.

Amazing Spiderman 2 - 5/10

IMO the worst Spidey film to date. No, not joking.

My rankings:

Spiderman 2
Spiderman
Spiderman 3
The Amazing Spiderman
Amazing Spiderman 2

i-dont-believe-you.png

It's funny how a lot of people only respond to negative reviews?

TASM2 is a good movie :wink1:

I'm not responding to just negative reviews. Me and a-dev go way back in the Terminator and RoboCop threads. I was surprised to see him rate this so lowly. It doesn't mean I'll agree. I thought ASM was much better than SM3 for instance.

Glad to hear that you liked it.

Back